KMiller

gman

I dont wish Rangers to fail, for me he can play all they want, but I'll be hoping he's subbed every game. My season ticket is now binned. I don't care about him playing for them as much as he's crap and its a step backwords.

Walter and Ally may well like him and thats fine. However they also get paid plenty to do their Jobs right. I however pay a lot to see my team do well, as far as I can see after last season we should be moving forward not back, signing misser will not bring us further than we are at right now.

Can anyone REALLY say he's the type of player that will take us to a new level, after all we've got the Darch, Novo and Naismith(when fit) who can do his type of work for us and only Boyd left with the ability to score plenty of goals.

Being Scottish seems to be the real reason we've signed him, as we are failing to sign the good quality european players we used to sign in the past. Where are the Mols, the Negri's, the Albertz of this world all gone? The first two barring injuries and mental problems could have scored hundreds of goals for us and we lack the power of Albertz's shots in our current team.

Hitzlsberger or similiar type is what we need.

Who next? Graham Alexander? Gary Teale? Nigel Quashie?

I fear the worst.

Two points to take you up on there

1 My season ticket is now binned!!! I bet you any money you never had one.or if you have and binned it your off your head.

2 The Albertz, Mols and Negri bit i agree 100% these type players have not gone, its a case of finding them.

I had a season ticket which i didnt renew, but that had nothing to do with misser signing, it was finances. I do hope to get one at some point through the season

Being Scotland class does not qualify you as "Rangers Class". Just say NO. NO to Kenny Miller. NO to backwards steps. NO to poor quality signing. NO to silence from Murray/Bain. NO to being ripped of from the rest of the SPL. NO to Celtic MIndedness. NO to anti Rangers Media. NO to Lieswell and his cronies. NO to the SFA. NO to being slaughtered for a small minority spoiling it for us. NO to Racism. NO to Bigots from the Eastend. NO to cheap merchandice. NO to buying a top youv'e never seen. NO to Rome. NO surrender NO more lies Lieswell. NO to Kenny Misser. NO pope of Rome. NO to getting shat-on by your chairman and his cronies. NO to pies that ain't hot enough. NO to Tannadice and the shitty wooden seats. NO to Killie pies( there not really the best). NO to Banana throwing scum. NO to Sanjeev Kohli and the lying shite he talks. And most of all say NO to drugs.

Hear endeth the lesson.

Ratzinger you suck

I dont wish Rangers to fail, for me he can play all they want, but I'll be hoping he's subbed every game. My season ticket is now binned. I don't care about him playing for them as much as he's crap and its a step backwords.

Walter and Ally may well like him and thats fine. However they also get paid plenty to do their Jobs right. I however pay a lot to see my team do well, as far as I can see after last season we should be moving forward not back, signing misser will not bring us further than we are at right now.

Can anyone REALLY say he's the type of player that will take us to a new level, after all we've got the Darch, Novo and Naismith(when fit) who can do his type of work for us and only Boyd left with the ability to score plenty of goals.

Being Scottish seems to be the real reason we've signed him, as we are failing to sign the good quality european players we used to sign in the past. Where are the Mols, the Negri's, the Albertz of this world all gone? The first two barring injuries and mental problems could have scored hundreds of goals for us and we lack the power of Albertz's shots in our current team.

Hitzlsberger or similiar type is what we need.

Who next? Graham Alexander? Gary Teale? Nigel Quashie?

I fear the worst.

Two points to take you up on there

1 My season ticket is now binned!!! I bet you any money you never had one.or if you have and binned it your off your head.

2 The Albertz, Mols and Negri bit i agree 100% these type players have not gone, its a case of finding them.

I had a season ticket which i didnt renew, but that had nothing to do with misser signing, it was finances. I do hope to get one at some point through the season

1 Ticket was for Govan East, would tell you the seat number/row but that would be going too far.

2 They are out there but you have to look to find them, just dont think Wattie/Ally are looking.

Being Scotland class does not qualify you as "Rangers Class". Just say NO. NO to Kenny Miller. NO to backwards steps. NO to poor quality signing. NO to silence from Murray/Bain. NO to being ripped of from the rest of the SPL. NO to Celtic MIndedness. NO to anti Rangers Media. NO to Lieswell and his cronies. NO to the SFA. NO to being slaughtered for a small minority spoiling it for us. NO to Racism. NO to Bigots from the Eastend. NO to cheap merchandice. NO to buying a top youv'e never seen. NO to Rome. NO surrender NO more lies Lieswell. NO to Kenny Misser. NO pope of Rome. NO to getting shat-on by your chairman and his cronies. NO to pies that ain't hot enough. NO to Tannadice and the shitty wooden seats. NO to Killie pies( there not really the best). NO to Banana throwing scum. NO to Sanjeev Kohli and the lying shite he talks. And most of all say NO to drugs.

Hear endeth the lesson.

Ratzinger you suck

:lol:

You've got issues, mate :D

Hear endeth the lesson.

Ratzinger you suck

:lol:

You've got issues, mate :D

Aye I know, buts not even the half of it, got cramps in the hands there, so I had to stop :harhar:

Its amazing to read the amount of people who can see into the future. Ask yourself.

What do REALLY want to happen?

1. Miller fails - has a terrible season and disappears

2. Miller tops - gets some goals and assits that are important in the pursuit of getting the flag back