Davis cash deal

Davis faded badly after a great start. If he is played as a RW he is not worth 3m. He is ok-good, but we need someone better, faster, stronger with an eye for goal.

D Cousin - just who would buy that nutter after the antics vs Fiorentina and DU?

Davis faded badly after a great start. If he is played as a RW he is not worth 3m. He is ok-good, but we need someone better, faster, stronger with an eye for goal.

D Cousin - just who would buy that nutter after the antics vs Fiorentina and DU?

hes not a right winger, far better in the centre of the park, he worked hard but seemed to spend most of the game running back covering for broadfoot. I am big fan but i wouldnt waste £3m on him if we are going to stick him on the right side of midfield. We could get an out and out right winger for that money and thats what we need.

meant to say i doubt anyone will want to buy cousin after the way he performed in the later part of the season. Can we not sue fifa for lost money now as we had someone willing to spend £3m on him but they blocked it and now we are going to lose out as no one will pay anything near that for him???

meant to say i doubt anyone will want to buy cousin after the way he performed in the later part of the season. Can we not sue fifa for lost money now as we had someone willing to spend £3m on him but they blocked it and now we are going to lose out as no one will pay anything near that for him???

offer millker and cousin as a free

:rangers: till i die