Kenny says he's wanting to score in the next old firm & on lots of other issues

Boab

Well, he's one of us now, whether we like it or not. Let's just save our bile for the taigs instead of all this infighting.

This is small potaoes (no pun intended) compared to when we signed Maurice Johnston. I remember ditching my season book & going into one almighty huff. We'd signed Satan and i wasn't having any of it.

How long do you think it lasted?

I remember myself & HighlandBear singing "Mo Mo Super Mo" in the West Enclosure as he scored and we beat the filth 3-0, less than 8 months after we were "never going back".

Accept it and move on. WATP :rangers:

Exactly. Seeing him in a Rangers shirt was a horrific sight and one I'm not totally over yet, but no player or manager is bigger than the team, and while I support our employees, I am primarily a Rangers supporter first and foremost.

And if he does the job he's been signed for then you'll get no complaint from me.

btw, as an aside, any Rangers fan telling Miller to GTF etc is not actually telling HIM to GTF, they're telling Smith and Ally to because THEY are the ones who made this happen.

Miller couldn't sign and join on his own.

So if you hate him and boo him? You're hating and booing the management.

btw, as an aside, any Rangers fan telling Miller to GTF etc is not actually telling HIM to GTF, they're telling Smith and Ally to because THEY are the ones who made this happen.

Miller couldn't sign and join on his own.

So if you hate him and boo him? You're hating and booing the management.

I think the world of Super Ally but thats fine by me then, by your definition.