for those that have not read d artagnans great article

minstral

Why is there so much emphasis on press opinions?

Might just be to do with 'press opinions' playing the leading role in one of our best songs being banned?

The Club fined and threatened with banning, stand closure and the like?

It is so fucking naive to assume that the press just write about football, in the case of Rangers/ Villareal, they set the whole agenda, and set us up.

Its not the press who give out the punishments

Oh dear, you really don't get it.

I despair.

S'pose you think we deserved that for being so bad?

And UEFA decided out of the blue to investigate a song we had sung for decades? Maybe a century?

Stuff like that doesn't just happen.

The press have criticised Celtic too, whether people wish to acknowledge it or not , but nothing has been done to them

I wouldnt say we deserved anything but times are changing and if im told that i cant sing about certain stuff i am not going to act over dramatic with a load of pish about the club dying

Ill still be there at the weekend supporting the team, not what they may or may not be supposed to stand for

The press have criticised Celtic too, whether people wish to acknowledge it or not , but nothing has been done to them

I wouldnt say we deserved anything but times are changing and if im told that i cant sing about certain stuff i am not going to act over dramatic with a load of pish about the club dying

Ill still be there at the weekend supporting the team, not what they may or may not be supposed to stand for

Have 'the press' lobbied UEFA about celtc?

About their fans open support for terrorists?

As I said earlier, I despair.

You do not seem to care that we are not judged by the same rules as others.

Its not the press who give out the punishments

Remember ICT first game of last season, wee Chick Young openly admits to going at half time and 'shopping us', now why do the observers not have Chick et al running to them when it is Sellik fans and their totally distastelful range of songs, BECAUSE WE ARE SOFT TARGET, LIEWELL PUTS THE MOCKERS ON THE PRESS ALL THE TIME.... SDM DOES NOT... NOT ANYPMORE ANYWAY.

Let me ask you a question RFC which underlines much of what is happening with regard to our club.

Tell me how a dictionary word such as Fenian...becomes almost a banned word.....when it applies solely to a political organisation...which finds considerable support at Celtic Park

Yet a word such as h**....with has nothing to do with Rangers Football club and is certainly racist in its use is still widely used in the press and the public at large to describe Rangers fans ?

Those who cannot ever change will fail and die. The tree that bends in the wind does not break. Mhisser Miller will score against Celtic then he will vanish. Walter will buy a new tank top at Xmas. Murray will sell Carlos, Shagger, Thommo etc and quit while an American chewing gum company will buy out the club and turn us into a circus of sponsorship banality. Celtic will become a maximum security facility for East End ASBOs. Elaine C Smith will be elected dictator of all Scotland. I will be up in a high-rise with a high powered sniper rifle.

right enough your type of articles is about fairy tales and everything in the garden is so rosy

You forgot to add 'balanced' to your description of my articles.

I have tried to stay out of this Dado...however you have now crossed the line. Are you now suggesting or inferring my articles are unbalanced ?

If so I would be happy to discuss any examples you care to provide....

I have tried to stay out of this Dado...however you have now crossed the line. Are you now suggesting or inferring my articles are unbalanced ?

I was saying my articles are balanced D'art, there was no implication against your articles.

I was saying my articles are balanced D'art, there was no implication against your articles.

When have you wrote an article? If you have, please share? I have lots of spare time at the moment.

Guest Andypendek

When have you wrote an article? If you have, please share? I have lots of spare time at the moment.

'written an article'