Fulham want cash deal for Davis

i am not surprised fulham do not want cousin , he is vastly overated , a very average player with a shite attitude , we should take anything over £1m or we could be left with him

we should pay £3m for davis and play him in central midfield , not right side

A think 4 million for davis is abit excessive hes played well but is he worth 4 million. It seems the premeirship prices are raised again. Think we should meet them in the middle and put in 3.5 mill

It looks as though this will signal the end of our interest in Davis, unless he can negotiate a deal away from Fulham for more like the £1.5M he is actually worth. Only good enough for me as back up in central midfield, although I would have every confidence in him coming in and doing a good job, just not every week as he is too inconsistent.

Cousin's agent should still be able to get him the desired move to a bottom EPL club for around the £3M fee as this is the normal fee for very average players down there, and Cousin is better than that.

I'd happily have Davis in CM if Barry doesn't up his performances next season.

However, although Davis had a few good performances at RM last season, it wasn't enough. He has shown quality and skill which is something we lack of severely, but to limit what Davis can do by playing him on the right would be a waste of ability and money.

Steven Davis back to Fulham and onto a EPL club and Margaro Gomis to Rangers.

I don't know if you're having a dig at Rangers signing policy but I wouldn't mind that situation. Gomis has played well for Utd this season and would come at a much cheaper price than Davis.