No Suprise McGregor Now Wanting Away!

contacts

Strange if true, he has been at Ibrox since he was a kid, won nothing, fought tooth and nail to be no 1, now he is there with the potential of winning plenty he now wants to go, feckin weird way of thinking.

If this is true the shagger is an ungrateful fool. He's just coming back from an injury and it was Rangers that gave him the platform to show some amazing performances. He will not get the same level of play with diddy EPl teams. Lots of agents playing games at this time of year so I'd hold my powder till ink is dry on any deal and I'd never read the shitty tabloids.

If McGregor appointed Willie McKay as his agent then it was for one reason and one reason only.

Very disappointed in a so-called Rangers man, if this is true. :(

MacLies may be doing a false "loss leader" here. It's like when a supermarket advertises 32inch Sony flatscreens for £200 but only have two which sell within 30 minutes of opening. After that, they have no more TVs but loads of customers thinking, "No TV, but should I do some shopping now I'm here?"

McGregor may be happy to stay but MacLies wants clubs to be interested in contacting him, so he can punt the other players on his books.

TBH if McGregor wants a move i don't blame him.

Looking at the dross signing were making Mcgregor must be thinking "i need to leave this sinking ship"

Still expecting Cuellar to be next to want out :angry2:

totally agree

:rangers: till i die

Looking at the dross signing were making Mcgregor must be thinking "i need to leave this sinking ship"

totally agree

...but totally wrong!

doh

totally agree

...but totally wrong!

doh

Its the feckin Chuckle Brothers mate. (tu)

totally agree

...but totally wrong!

doh

Its the feckin Chuckle Brothers mate. (tu)

doh:mutley:

I rate McGregor i think he is better than Craig Gordon but i think he should show some loyalty to Rangers and stay a least another year and try and get the club more money .

You'd like to think that wouldn't you but loyalty left the game years ago, it's every swinging dick for themselves nowadays.

McGregor out, money in Murray's back pocket, Alexander made number 1 and a cheap and nasty back-up keeper brought in. It's the Rangers way.

If McGregor goes then a quality keeper must be bought!