No Suprise McGregor Now Wanting Away!

contacts

McGregor out, money in Murray's back pocket, Alexander made number 1 and a cheap and nasty back-up keeper brought in. It's the Rangers way.

If McGregor goes then a quality keeper must be bought!

Rab Douglas is available

I love how certain characters have Murray taking transfer money out of the club straight into his backpocket despite the fact he's never done it 20 years, can't do it without breaching the law and can't hide such actions from the auditors.

These guys would believe that a meteor could approach Ibrox, demolish it, make a U-turn, drop off countless valuable minerals, metals and a race of footballing super-beings at Parkhead, then leave Earth's orbit without any further effect.

Yes, boys. The end of the world is nigh. doh

I love how certain characters have Murray taking transfer money out of the club straight into his backpocket despite the fact he's never done it 20 years, can't do it without breaching the law and can't hide such actions from the auditors.

These guys would believe that a meteor could approach Ibrox, demolish it, make a U-turn, drop off countless valuable minerals, metals and a race of footballing super-beings at Parkhead, then leave Earth's orbit without any further effect.

You been smoking crack?

You been smoking crack?

Clearly no, but you've obviously undergone a lobotomy. (tu)

i think this is just paper talk, mcgregor didnt get the no 1 shirt easily so i find it hard to believe he would want to go less after only one full season as no 1. I rate him highly but i think he would be more easily replaced than king carlos would be. Isaksson from man city would be a good signing to replace him imo although hes not done that well for man city so there would be a bit of risk involved.

I think WS needs to raise some money to buy a quality playmaker, if that is the case then I think Alexander would be an able replacement, with a young keeper brought in as back up..... lets be honest with the king and our defence in place my granny could keep a few clean sheets (she's not so good with cosses but a good shot stopper) as long as the money is invested in the right area it should be ok.....

I am feeling better tonight not as dark as it was on Friday haha

aw naw i just paid for a golf lesson and if the end is nigh im not gonna need it :harhar:

If we get offered between 8-10 million for McGregor then we should bite whoever offers it's hand off.

Until that game against Werder there were still plenty of people who doubted McGregor's ability to be our long term number one.

There are plenty of goalkeepers who are more than able to replace him, for a fraction of what we would recieve for him.

Which wouldn't be good enough.

Alexander is a good back-up keeper but he's no Rangers number 1. I think Smith signed him with a view of selling McGregor.

Which wouldn't be good enough.

Alexander is a good back-up keeper but he's no Rangers number 1. I think Smith signed him with a view of selling McGregor.

Why would he do that?

Why wouldn't he?

To make money and buying a keeper he rates highly on the cheap. I dont understand why Neil Alexander who was no 1 in the Championships would come to be Rangers number 2?

If Willie Mckay is his agent now he will be off by the start of next season :(

does anyone not :angry2: have Willie Mac as an agent

If I was a footballer he'd be my agent. He's a fat sly bastard but he doesn't half get the very best for his players.

The way I see this is if he has no ambitions to move elsewhere then we should fight tooth and nail to keep him. He's cemented his place as our No1 and at a young age (in GK terms) he could have a long and successful career ahead of him.

If he wants to move then we should transfer list him immediately, get as many EPL clubs as possible to enter a bidding war and get as much money as we can for him. The sooner we get rid the sooner we can put the fee to better use. Part of the fee will have to go on a replacement as Alexander isn't good enough to be our No1. There will be money left over to hopefully go towards an attacking midfielder that we desperately need.

If he has recently changed agent to McLies then it's almost a certainty that the later will be what's necessary.

The way I see this is if he has no ambitions to move elsewhere then we should fight tooth and nail to keep him. He's cemented his place as our No1 and at a young age (in GK terms) he could have a long and successful career ahead of him.

If he wants to move then we should transfer list him immediately, get as many EPL clubs as possible to enter a bidding war and get as much money as we can for him. The sooner we get rid the sooner we can put the fee to better use. Part of the fee will have to go on a replacement as Alexander isn't good enough to be our No1. There will be money left over to hopefully go towards an attacking midfielder that we desperately need.

If he has recently changed agent to McLies then it's almost a certainty that the later will be what's necessary.

(tu)