kenny miller song

davie1689

dear davy

davey davey davey, do u c me sayin personaly to u that u aint gonna wear the top or go to matches, seems typical oh the fikkle, im stating an opinion, some may like it and some may not, and over the last few days and i have quoted on threads im sure there are celtic scum on this site posting comment, but thats not the point the element of doubters are the peepl that say, ill no wear the top again, ill no go to a game again, ill no be spending a penny, but if it gets taken personal by some, well let it effect them, it dont effect me in the slightest, ask yourself, are you gonna be calling for his head if hes our top scorer, our best player of the season or will there be a change of tune, c im not fikkle and certainly dont beat a guy wen he will need support to get the best from him, im with him till he leaves, and even then if he leaves and can say he did a good job for rangers, well thats good nuff for me, but wats rthe good of booing a player in our colours if it gonna effect his game, and if i were to boo him, well id take a good look at myself and think one thing, i cant do this to one of my own

The people who have said they won't buy the top or will stop going to games is usually because they don't want to pay Millers wages or fund a Murray-led-Rangers. That is understandable.

I don't want him now, I don't want him tomorrow, and I still won't want him at the end of the season. Footballing ability is irrelevant.

And where did I say I would boo him?

How can you say footballing ability is irrelevant? So the reason you hate KM is 100% because he used to play for Celtic? Nothing to do with him not being good enough for Rangers?

Does that mean if we'd bought Larsson the summer after he scored 50 goals in a season for them then you wouldn't have wanted him either?

I don't want anyone who has played with Celtc.

So just to confirm, in this scenario:

Player A is of limited ability, but has never played for Celtic. Player B is a very talented striker indeed, but was at Celtic for a season earlier in his career.

You would rather we signed Player A here?

I obviously don't want shite players, but I don't think I can make it much clearer. I don't want any ex-Tims.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dear davy

davey davey davey, do u c me sayin personaly to u that u aint gonna wear the top or go to matches, seems typical oh the fikkle, im stating an opinion, some may like it and some may not, and over the last few days and i have quoted on threads im sure there are celtic scum on this site posting comment, but thats not the point the element of doubters are the peepl that say, ill no wear the top again, ill no go to a game again, ill no be spending a penny, but if it gets taken personal by some, well let it effect them, it dont effect me in the slightest, ask yourself, are you gonna be calling for his head if hes our top scorer, our best player of the season or will there be a change of tune, c im not fikkle and certainly dont beat a guy wen he will need support to get the best from him, im with him till he leaves, and even then if he leaves and can say he did a good job for rangers, well thats good nuff for me, but wats rthe good of booing a player in our colours if it gonna effect his game, and if i were to boo him, well id take a good look at myself and think one thing, i cant do this to one of my own

The people who have said they won't buy the top or will stop going to games is usually because they don't want to pay Millers wages or fund a Murray-led-Rangers. That is understandable.

I don't want him now, I don't want him tomorrow, and I still won't want him at the end of the season. Footballing ability is irrelevant.

How can you say footballing ability is irrelevant? So the reason you hate KM is 100% because he used to play for Celtic? Nothing to do with him not being good enough for Rangers?

Does that mean if we'd bought Larsson the summer after he scored 50 goals in a season for them then you wouldn't have wanted him either?

Player A is of limited ability, but has never played for Celtic. Player B is a very talented striker indeed, but was at Celtic for a season earlier in his career.

the scenario is we shouldnt belooking at players of limited ability

also, it does get it rite up celtic to see him in a rangers top :mutley:

Does it? Have you met any Tim who has been angry at him for joining? Everyone I have had the misfortune to meet have been laughing at us.

we are the laughing stock at porkheid

:rangers: till i die

gregor and cuellar aint away, its the press, cuellar has stated he aint leaving, mcgregor was gonna be sold in the past seasons for pennies, and do u really think walter will get rid oh cuellar, if kenny was a serious issue i think he knows wat the sale of our best defender would cause, u c the more spin the press gives out the more they sell, plus mcgregor has just bought a plush new pad here so i doubt he will go, but money talks

dear davy

I know. But it was a hypothetical scenario.

gregor and cuellar aint away, its the press, cuellar has stated he aint leaving, mcgregor was gonna be sold in the past seasons for pennies, and do u really think walter will get rid oh cuellar, if kenny was a serious issue i think he knows wat the sale of our best defender would cause, u c the more spin the press gives out the more they sell, plus mcgregor has just bought a plush new pad here so i doubt he will go, but money talks

hutton stated he wasnt leaving

where is he now?

money talks

as for walter getting rid of cuellar!!!!

who knows what he will do

after siging that wee fud

get a grip and smell the coffee man

dear davy

I know. But it was a hypothetical scenario.

fair point id take player B as long as it wasnt miller and id add robson pressley and mark brown to that list once youve been a ranger then if you sign for that mob then sorry but i wouldnt welcome any of them back no matter how good they were

and for the record i would take any other celtic player if it was for the benifit of rangers :rangers:

:rangers: well he a rangers player now, ill support the guy, after all he is now a bluenose, i understand the doubters, wat i dont understand is the fanny element oh the threads, quote, ill no spend a penny, ill no go to a game again, ill no be suportin the team onymare,, but if he starts scorin all the wee jobbie biters will be on here singing his praises, oh hes the man etc, get real or fuck off,

kenny ill be yer fan, afterall u were a bluenose first and i thought u were a really good prospect back then and as i keep sayin ill give walter the benefit oh the doubt, afterall its his ass on the line and he knows wats at stake, walter done wonders for us in such a wee short time,

and feel free to slate me for all this but i really cant be bovered wee nob jockeys that think after playin fifa manager or the likes there fully experienced managers, and aye im also a true blue till i die, but then again i dont need to shout it fae the rooftops, cause im a fucking realist

What a crock of shit.

You can fucking say that again.

got ma own wee pitch, white lines ah aboot the place, :mutley:

there only one kenny miller

sorry meant there only one kenny miller thread, my apologies, there 5 <cr>

meant i smell shit

not into powder

answer this honestly

did you sing the kenny miller song at hampden?

why are soooo many of you turning this signing around to support the wee fud

i for one hate him with a passion

he will never in my book be a ranger

:bouncy: my thoughts exactly,

the only khenny mhiller song ive sung is "ye can stick yer khenny mhiller...!"

answer this honestly

did you sing the kenny miller song at hampden?

why are soooo many of you turning this signing around to support the wee fud

i for one hate him with a passion

he will never in my book be a ranger

:bouncy: my thoughts exactly,

the only khenny mhiller song ive sung is "ye can stick yer khenny mhiller...!"

and me

again man, was i talking directly to u, and wat ya on aboot man no into that, and wat is that, im playin table fitba here, on a table wit white markins oh a pitch, its in the games room, dont insinuate

go and grow up

boring

again man, was i talking directly to u, and wat ya on aboot man no into that, and wat is that, im playin table fitba here, on a table wit white markins oh a pitch, its in the games room, dont insinuate

Can you not talk properly ffs?

been on here nearly all day, been awight at times, posting comment but the davey oh the site thinks everything i wrote the day wiz a personal attack on him, my thoughts stand the same on kenny, walter and davey

oh davey, no offence man, and u are awkward but mibbe thats ur nature :harhar:

and dont tell me to grow up, i aint the one being a bitch everytime i post summit, this is a blog site, sometimes its funny, like the day, laughable, but move on plz

He's signed, i support him.

Simple as that for me.

2nd that. 1 Kenny Miller :rangers:

Totally agree , i supported him the first time round and i'll support him again - no matter where he was in between

all this slagging him will soon stop when he starts banging the goals in.

aint no different to your spellin in comment earlier aboot mcgeady, tell me are u the taker or is it davey, cause it seems your a two some, if davey involved in messagin to me, u seem tp pop up to defend him, sweet

i take it youve never been on follow follow cause i lasted 5 days and got barred for text speak

aint no different to your spellin in comment earlier aboot mcgeady, tell me are u the taker or is it davey, cause it seems your a two some, if davey involved in messagin to me, u seem tp pop up to defend him, sweet

What the fuck you on about ya prick?