Rioting in M/chester from 11.30am

Gaffbear

It's amazing how all these videos titled "Rangers fans riot in Manchester", "Rangers fans attack policeman" and the like never show more than than 1 in 10 of the participants in Rangers tops.

It's a bit of a contrast from the sea of blue which swelled my heart with pride.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry2: Tbh i didnt see any of the violence as i was in the stadium and had parked on the other side of the stadium as the trouble.

Lets face it rangers AND CELTIC fans arent the best behaved in the world but all the cctv and pictures it looks as if its a couple of stupid rangers fans starting the violence and the police well out of order as well :angry2:

anybody remeber that photo of the guy in a rangers top being looked after by his pal, the guy had the 92/93 top on, what's wrong with that photo?

he looks russian

manchester_wideweb__470x320,2.jpg

edit

i wished to god i had a time machine so i could go back and try to prevent this. :angry2:

anybody remeber that photo of the guy in a rangers top being looked after by his pal, the guy had the 92/93 top on, what's wrong with that photo?

he looks russian

What the fuck is that beer box in the background. Never heard of it.

ive got my own view on it and i know there was alot of planned stuff by casules as i seen it on some web sites that i had been sent through emails from friends

to be honest i never thought it would have came to much but what did make me think was when i seen the pictures of the riots and there was people with no colours and holding video cameras

and at the end of the day our fans did riot and loot shops that cant be ignored but you have got to remember it was a booze filled day and all other matters didnt help that night either

so if we do get away with some of this lets forget about it and move forward

am sick and fed up hearing about it

ive got my own view on it and i know there was alot of planned stuff by casules as i seen it on some web sites that i had been sent through emails from friends

to be honest i never thought it would have came to much but what did make me think was when i seen the pictures of the riots and there was people with no colours and holding video cameras

and at the end of the day our fans did riot and loot shops that cant be ignored but you have got to remember it was a booze filled day and all other matters didnt help that night either

so if we do get away with some of this lets forget about it and move forward

am sick and fed up hearing about it

You got links to those sites with casuals planning it?

I didnt see any trouble all day, what a pile of lies:

"Bottles were thrown at technicians trying to sort the problem and the report stated that the screen could have been fixed by kick-off if it had not been for the 'violence of the crowd'."

MY ARSE

I was there at 11.30am in Piccadily Gardens, and I saw not hassle there then.

I was at Piccadily Gardens at 12pm and it was full of idiots.

Also, a can was thrown in my direction, so we decided to leave and make our way back down to Cathedrel Gardens.

I was in Albert square or there abouts most of the day and there wasn't even a hint of trouble.

There were guys pissing up lanes but that happens and the coppers were telling us to do that cos there were no facilities.

i was at piccadily gardens all day before the game and seen and heard no trouble what so ever. they didnt prepare well enough at all in my opinion. i only seen maybe 3 or 4 toilets in the whole place luckily for me the toilet in the kebab shop was free when i was getting something to eat lol. as for looting the shops and the official merchandise stands i seen nothing but the smiles on the shop owners faces because they were making an absoloute fortune and the merchandise stands were making a killing aswell. even when the screen supposedly went down the crowd was still in good spirit singing GET THE TELLY ON .GET THE TELLY ON. if u ask me things only got bad after guy operating the screen started writing some really stupid messages on the screen. i will be honest and say it kicked off bigtime. bottles and pretty much anything that could be thrown got lobbed at the screen and pretty much evrything else aswell and thats when me and my friends decided 2 get the hell out of there. there were some fans who got so angry they confronted some police officers but the vast majority of what i saw was the riot squad and fellow officers just attacking folk for no reason and i dont mind admitting i was shitting myself and couldnt wait to get away from the place. anyways i missed almost the whole match and left manchester wishing i hadnt wasted my time and money going there in the first place

According to the sun, GMP or Man council released a dossier over the weekend about us and the trouble started at 11.15am.

Anyways i read the whole story but let me ask the vital question, if this all took place at this time then why didn't the news reporters who where at the game (at piccadilly gardens) pick up on this? how come all the cctv footage that they (GMP) released is night time? and none of the day time?.

Somebody is covering something up and blaming us.

I think GMP have finally relaised that we have an owner who will stand by and let our good name be slandered by all and sundry

yes but the cunts that run our club agree with the report.

Thats was a shocking report on us in Manchester, and they had to get the cheap dig in about Celtic fans behaving in Seville :angry2:

The Club must release a Statement after that Shite!

I was in Manchester and there was no rioting before the game. NONE whatsoever. Just ignore these bastards who are determined on dragging this great club's name through the mud.

We Are The People.

:rangers:

he looks russian

What the fuck is that beer box in the background. Never heard of it.

That we dude in the pic that looks russian, they both were getting interviewed on the telly, the other guy did get a kicking or summit but the picture is set up there, they were battered but they were able to talk like a couple oh fannies that couldnt handle there drink, its shocking that the press would ask him to lay down and look unconscious, this is totally true, and im sure some of th epeople must remember them on the telly

No statements, no replies nothing to defend the support will come from the club or Murray.

Just another dignified silence that has got us no were in the last god knows how many years.

Its probably harmed us more in the long run not niping these alledged journos in the bud before they started spouting their anti rangers bile.

This is the modern day rangers way.

Sensationalist sections of the media seem determined to take every little incident and build them into a bogus notion that there was an all-day riot. Chucking stuff at bands, for example? Happens at numerous music festivals.