Rioting in M/chester from 11.30am

Gaffbear

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly.

Seems to be anything now to have a dig at Rangers......i would love a headline saying 199,500 Rangers fans are credit to their club and country but no it's RANGERS THUGS ON RANPAGE.........RANGERS BIGOTS SHAME SCOTLAND and RANGERS FANS FIGHT WITH POLICE

all headlines failed to mention it was a feww hundred out of 200,000

That it was 50 fans shouting fuck the pope out of 10,000

And that Rangers fans were attacked by police is Pamplona and were defending themselves,but why let the truth get in the way of having a go at Rangers.

You may choose to believe on this if you like, however from what i've been told rangers won't escape softly (his words not mine), he said the fine rangers will get is just over the 500k mark and a 2 home behind closed door games (didn't say if this is uefa or CL games) also said something about SDM making anouncment in the next few weeks regarding rangers football club.

can any share holders, agm, rst guys confirm this?

i cannot reveal my source, however all will be revealed soon.

ps

I'm guessing the fine is something about GMC (greater manchester council) suing RFC <cr>

Is your source a taxi-driver, man in pub, a tim or junkie? Sorry, the last two are the same.

UEFA said Rangers would receive no punishment due to the trouble including the stabbing being outside the stadium.

he's our milk man

lets just say he works behind the scenes on the rangers website

exactly.

Seems to be anything now to have a dig at Rangers......i would love a headline saying 199,500 Rangers fans are credit to their club and country but no it's RANGERS THUGS ON RANPAGE.........RANGERS BIGOTS SHAME SCOTLAND and RANGERS FANS FIGHT WITH POLICE

all headlines failed to mention it was a feww hundred out of 200,000

That it was 50 fans shouting fuck the pope out of 10,000

And that Rangers fans were attacked by police is Pamplona and were defending themselves,but why let the truth get in the way of having a go at Rangers.

Have a look at the Record, then.

Anyway, don't get concerned over this. They're still the ones with the Torbett scandal and a war criminal as chairman. Let us not forget that in Seville there were several stabbings and the rape of a 15 year old Spanish girl. Fair play, UEFA, eh?

You may choose to believe on this if you like, however from what i've been told rangers won't escape softly (his words not mine), he said the fine rangers will get is just over the 500k mark and a 2 home behind closed door games (didn't say if this is uefa or CL games) also said something about SDM making anouncment in the next few weeks regarding rangers football club.

can any share holders, agm, rst guys confirm this?

i cannot reveal my source, however all will be revealed soon.

ps

I'm guessing the fine is something about GMC (greater manchester council) suing RFC <cr>

Is your source a taxi-driver, man in pub, a tim or junkie? Sorry, the last two are the same.

UEFA said Rangers would receive no punishment due to the trouble including the stabbing being outside the stadium.

he's our milk man

lets just say he works behind the scenes on the rangers website

The former sounds much more likely since UEFA categorically said we would not be investigated since any trouble was miles form the stadium.

Let's be honest, this never made the headlines outside the UK other than a passing reference.

No players or sponsors will refuse doing a deal with us due to this.

All it is, is timmy-gloating material, but Torbett, Chairman Cluster Bombs and the Seville stabbings and rape more than cancel that out.

The former sounds much more likely since UEFA categorically said we would not be investigated since any trouble was miles form the stadium.

Let's be honest, this never made the headlines outside the UK other than a passing reference.

All it is, is timmy-gloating material, but Torbett, Chairman Cluster Bombs and the Seville stabbings and rape more than cancel that out.

but 99% of the UK population know nothing about Torbett or Seville stabbings wheras our reputation is now on the line and tarnished on every newspaper sold in the UK as well as on TV. Don't fool yourself, timmy is the master of the media....everyone I talk to in England who does not know much about Scottish football seems too think celtic fans are far far better behaved than Rangers fans and they think this because timmy knows how to handle the media. In terms of PR we are miles behind celtic.

but 99% of the UK population know nothing about Torbett or Seville stabbings wheras our reputation is now on the line and tarnished on every newspaper sold in the UK as well as on TV. Don't fool yourself, timmy is the master of the media....everyone I talk to in England who does not know much about Scottish football seems too think celtic fans are far far better behaved than Rangers fans and they think this because timmy knows how to handle the media. In terms of PR we are miles behind celtic.

Jog on timmy.

I lived in England for years and they have no great views on Old Firm fans but still believe the old cliches about Scottish fans and have a vague awareness of IRA being chanted in cities bombed by the scum. Let's not forget that Celtic have been fined by UEFA for fans assaulting players at Parkhead and a third time for their fans throwing bottles at the players and buses in Milan.

thats because we have pinky and perky running our club, and they dont care about our reputation, plus that wanker kenny scott who is a waste of a pair of trousers.

I lived in England for years and they have no great views on Old Firm fans but still believe the old cliches about Scottish fans and have a vague awareness of IRA being chanted in cities bombed by the scum. Let's not forget that Celtic have been fined by UEFA for fans assaulting players at Parkhead and a third time for their fans throwing bottles at the players and buses in Milan.

Why are you calling me timmy? Is that your standard reply to someone who disagrees with you? I think you will find most Bears will agree with me that in terms of PR celtic are miles ahead of us. I check lots of forums and many fans around the UK class Rangers fans as thugs whilst celtic fans are seen as angels. This of course drives me nuts, but the reason celtic get away with it and we don't is because of their far better PR. As a club they know how to handle the media and have the media in their back pocket.

Why are you calling me timmy? Is that your standard reply to someone who disagrees with you? I think you will find most Bears will agree with me that in terms of PR celtic are miles ahead of us. I check lots of forums and many fans around the UK class Rangers fans as thugs whilst celtic fans are seen as angels. This of course drives me nuts, but the reason celtic get away with it and we don't is because of their far better PR. As a club they know how to handle the media and have the media in their back pocket.

No, it's because your earlier words betray you.

I thought Uefa had nothing to do with events outwith the stadium. As they do not concern themselves with such matters. Yet they decide to bring out an official report? Kinda strange don't you think?

I believe that Uefa had made a statement to this effect just after the incidents were reported, yet suddenly they have something to say? Who was asked to compile this report?

Uefa can fuck right off, I was there at around 1pm and seen police wearing Rangers scarfs, getting their pics taken with fans and being as helpful as possible, meanwhile their collegues are getting battered by us, while we looted the city centre.

Seems to me the Manchester City Police are a bunch of heartless scoundrels, with no concern for their colleagues safety but would rather stand back and enjoy the party. Well bugger me. If that don't make you sick then nothing will.

I thought Uefa had nothing to do with events outwith the stadium. As they do not concern themselves with such matters. Yet they decide to bring out an official report? Kinda strange don't you think?

I believe that Uefa had made a statement to this effect just after the incidents were reported, yet suddenly they have something to say? Who was asked to compile this report?

Uefa can fuck right off, I was there at around 1pm and seen police wearing Rangers scarfs, getting their pics taken with fans and being as helpful as possible, meanwhile their collegues are getting battered by us, while we looted the city centre.

Seems to me the Manchester City Police are a bunch of heartless scoundrels, with no concern for their colleagues safety but would rather stand back and enjoy the party. Well bugger me. If that don't make you sick then nothing will.

It's not a UEFA report.

It's from GMP.

There has been and will be no UEFA action.

It's not a UEFA report.

It's from GMP.

There has been and will be no UEFA action.

So the GMP have made it all up, or are they gonna comment on the fact that every polis I saw was enjoying him/herself while there colleagues and city was battered then looted....oh well nevermind, I'm glad I don't buy the mejaa whores newspapers

I know Celtic fans who were in Suvull and saw mayhem there too but the coppers there had it under control with drunk tanks and on the spot fines.

The GMP and GMCC were a joke.

I for one was told by a copper to pish in an Abbey National doorway and 1 guy i saw got a copper to hold his beer while he pished up a lane next to Albert Sq.

Nearly 200,000 decended onto Manchester,the population of Dundee and i would say there was probably less bother than a Friday or Saturday night in Dundee.

The only trouble i saw was on sky news when i went to Frankie and Benny's for breakfast on the Thursday and i was out till after 2 on the wednesday night after the game and saw nothing at all.

Saying that by 2 o'clock i was lucky to see my feet . <cr>

It's a good point actually, living in Glasgow we have all encountered tims throughout the years and the notion that they could go anywhere in large number and not cause mayhem is ridiculous, but unfortunately on this one they dodged the bullet where as it hit us right between the eyes

The Sun!!

Need I have asked? :angry2:

Pretty sure the Daily Rhecord was at it as well. It is clearly an organised smear campaign.

Despite the inital anger and disgust, my non-Rangers supporting friends eventally came to accept that the trouble was provoked by outsiders and a few dickheads from our side. What our enemies want is to remove any doubt from the minds of the dung-beetles who buy their scummy rags that we are entierly to blame.

No, it's because your earlier words betray you.

Sorry Oleg but whether you think he's a tim or not, he's telling the truth.

Unfortunately the TimMedia PR machine is far superior to ours and the fact is most of those who have an opinion this side of the border DO believe that the filth are a friendlier bunch of supporters than we are. I do my best to rectify things but then shite like Manchester happens; with a handful of losers and some organised firms f*cking things up and we're back to square one. Most of my mates are Bolton fans and don't really give a monkey's for the SPL, but the garbage i got thrown at me after the way Manchester was reported was really shocking tbh.

When you have Liewell, who has more faces than the town hall clock btw, coming out over and over again defending them and accusing us, and SDM continues with his 'dignified silence' policy it's no wonder we don't get anywhere with the Press.

It stands to reason if you've got rubber gob Liewell, soundbiting, spinning and quoting obligingly to the mhedia, then they're going to show him and Them in the best light.

I was talking to a guy in work today, we were both their. We didnt see any trouble at all, but, he was saying today his uncles mate is a copper, he was in Manchester aswell, and he was talking to some local coppers as they do. Anyway, he was asked where he was watching the game, and when he said Piccadilly he was told to go elsewhere, it wont be getting shown. This was in the afternoon.

WANKERS ARE WIPING THEIR HANDS CLEAN OF RANGERS

I was talking to a guy in work today, we were both their. We didnt see any trouble at all, but, he was saying today his uncles mate is a copper, he was in Manchester aswell, and he was talking to some local coppers as they do. Anyway, he was asked where he was watching the game, and when he said Piccadilly he was told to go elsewhere, it wont be getting shown. This was in the afternoon.

WANKERS ARE WIPING THEIR HANDS CLEAN OF RANGERS

Neither did we mate, i did see some bottles being thrown from the far side of that white portakabin thing in Piccadilly when the screens didn't come on, but that was the ONLY naughty stuff i saw all day and we did quite a few pubs across the city during the whole afternoon. I even have some video footage taken about 20 mins before the screen failed and it was as calm a scene as you could imagine, not a hint of trouble. The lads on the portakabin are just sitting there waiting for the game to start.