Turkish winger Arda

CF5LOYAL

Having seen him twice I think he would be a great signing. Everytime the Turks attacked they looked to get the ball out to Arda at every opportunity. He had great pace, close control and looked like he could walk past players with ease. HE obviously also has an eye for goal.

Me and my mates were focussing more on him last night as my mate tried to get him 1st scorer but could rememeber his second name, Turan. So we were watching hoping he would score 1st but his all round play was class.

I think Turan would cost £10m plus due to his performences in the Euro's & because he is a big prospect in the Turkish Super League (I'm sure he plays for Galatasary). Also the big Turkish teams have a hell of a lot of money and I don't think they would be keen to lose such talent for the kind of price we can afford to pay.

Although there is great quality on display I don't think it is a good idea to buy players immediately after Euros/World Cup - it turns into an auction for the selling club and you end up paying way over the top. There are a good few squad players in the big teams that we could maybe show a bit of ambition and go for.

Newcastle and Livrpool are reported to be in intrested in him and the fee quoted was 10 million Pounds

The Commentator was going on about it last night

also is it just me or are the commentators terrible for all this "ohh he would suit the premier league wont be long till he comes malarky" they hype the premier league up so much but in actual fact the players they deam world class cant break into teams such as spain for instance xavi and iniesta them 2 are sensational hence the reason fabregas was poached away so easilly !

really riles me lol

WE ARE THE PEOPLE ! ! :rangers:

Newcastle and Livrpool are reported to be in intrested in him and the fee quoted was 10 million Pounds

also is it just me or are the commentators terrible for all this "ohh he would suit the premier league wont be long till he comes malarky" they hype the premier league up so much but in actual fact the players they deam world class cant break into teams such as spain for instance xavi and iniesta them 2 are sensational hence the reason fabregas was poached away so easilly !

really riles me lol

I agree they do hype it up so much. Fabregas is one the most overated players in the world. If you watch him, count how many times he passes side ways. Crab. And also if he's that good why havent arsenal won anything for years.

really riles me lol

I agree they do hype it up so much. Fabregas is one the most overated players in the world. If you watch him, count how many times he passes side ways. Crab. And also if he's that good why havent arsenal won anything for years.

Fabregas is a quality player, and he still has plenty of time to impove. He runs the arsenal midfield on his own at times. But individual players dont win trophies and thats why arsenal have won feck all for so long(plus defensivly they are awful(not to mention the dodgy keepers))