who is going to be in goals

billyfiz

whos going to be our goalie ,surely not alexander ,he did ok when he came in but i think we need a big commanding gk we have had in past ,any suggestions i would love to have cuddicini or hildebrand but i am kidding myself on ,any ides guys.

The Polish guy who plays for Dundee Utd (his name escapes me) is a very good keeper and I would take him in a minute. Alexander done well for us but he started to go a bit mad towards the end and had a go at playing sweeper against Utd and Zenit.

I would never pay mega bucks for a keeper and we have done well through the years paying small transfer fees and finding great prospects

The Polish guy who plays for Dundee Utd (his name escapes me) is a very good keeper and I would take him in a minute. Alexander done well for us but he started to go a bit mad towards the end and had a go at playing sweeper against Utd and Zenit.

I would never pay mega bucks for a keeper and we have done well through the years paying small transfer fees and finding great prospects

samoultuski