Rangers Sign Kyle Lafferty

Muff

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shouldnt knock this guy, iv seen him couple of times, hes pacey, tall and he playes on the left flank quite a lot,, not to mention hes a true blue and can only imagine he will love it here, are we now northern ireland, should get healy and get davis signed up,,,,,,,,, bring on next season

I am sick and tired of this pish! Mediocrity reigns at Ibrox Park - And i am sick of it

If this is true and we get this waste of time - to go with the 2 wastes of time already bought - then all my faith in Walter has gone and in the words of a famous man

He can GTF!

I'm getting seriously worried about next season.

Buy a right back and a creative midfielder please!!!!!

give walter and ally time, getting fire power was top priority for now

Great

When are we going to start looking?

I would rather have Lafferty than Miller and Velicka. Least he's young and has potential. But seriously how many strikers/forwards will we have I count like... 9. We can nearly put a whole team of strikers out :|. Maybe Walter took the critisizm over our alleged "negative tactics" a bit too much too heart :rolleyes:

Oh. my. god.

Can you imagie how shit Rangers will be next year with Lafferty and Miller up front?

4th place.

Lee Wilkie has been Linked today aswell <cr>

Yeah, by you or Muff. :rolleyes:

It was actually in a paper.

Which one?

Evening times, DBBTB posted it in the Transfer Talk forum :rolleyes:

all i hear is negativity with watever we bring in, lafferty can play left wing, quite well, got beasley for the wing too, cant have to many forwards, think of all the fighting for position, leeps the team playing healthy in my eyes.

im convinced some think were barcelona or summit

all i hear is negativity with watever we bring in, lafferty can play left wing, quite well, got beasley for the wing too, cant have to many forwards, think of all the fighting for position, leeps the team playing healthy in my eyes.

(tu)

(tu)

Na, just think we can do a lot better and for £4m you can get a proven quality player.

Take your time and look around and you'll find it. It's not hard but to some, Walter and co can do no wrong.

This prolific marksman has scored 10 goals in 3 seasons - in 56 starts

At a lower league level

And it looks like we want to give them 3 million quid for this joke

Basically we are getting Sebo without the energy

as i said :harhar: