Rangers Sign Kyle Lafferty

Muff

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think of the player £3.5M could get you from the dutch or italian league doh maybe even spain fkin hell

Well we bought Cuellar for 2 odd mill. So ermm *drools*, maybee Bain will want another holiday and we may someone we havn't played this season :craphead:

think of the player £3.5M could get you from the dutch or italian league doh maybe even spain fkin hell

I just said that to my auld man, we could have went to Eastern Europe and spent that and got ourselves a right cracker. No we spend 4m on a player who has never played a game in Englands top league and only scored something like 6 goals last season. And we have aspirations of getting into the CL or improving in Europe?

I bet Liewell called our bluff and is now sitting in his office pishing himself :angry2:

Nothing on the BBC,SSN, Setanta Sports news,Burnley website and our own website!

Aye but even me and you would agree though that our own website is as slow with news as Charlie Adam turning!

I just said that to my auld man, we could have went to Eastern Europe and spent that and got ourselves a right cracker. No we spend 4m on a player who has never played a game in Englands top league and only scored something like 6 goals last season. And we have aspirations of getting into the CL or improving in Europe?

I bet Liewell called our bluff and is now sitting in his office pishing himself :angry2:

6 goals in the Championship. This is hilarious.

Bye bye Boyd, you're 9th choice striker this season.

Serves you right for improving your all round play, hitting the back of the net time after time, and saving the blushes of the players and two different sets of management staff.

Player Statistics:

FA CUP Played 1 Scored 0

Championship Played 34 Scored 5

League Cup Played 2 Scored 0

Totals Played 37 Scored 5

doh

Never really been deployed as an out and out striker.

Kyle Lafferty (born 16 September 1987 in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland) is a professional footballer who currently plays for

Rangers FC and the Northern Ireland international team.

On Monday 16th of June 2008, Rangers completed the signing of Lafferty from Burnley for a fee of around £3million plus Alan Gow. Rangers are believed to have beaten Celtic to sign the International star.

:unsure:

Player Statistics:

FA CUP Played 1 Scored 0

Championship Played 34 Scored 5

League Cup Played 2 Scored 0

Totals Played 37 Scored 5

doh

Never really been deployed as an out and out striker.

3 of those Games he came off the Bench. He was replaced in 19 of those games,

Well he doesn't strike me as a left midfielder who is going to create many goals.

This is rubbish

1. We wouldnt announce a transfer at 22:30pm

2. Clyde wouldn't break the story first

3. He would be at Murray park (Which is shut)

4. Everyone knows things that happen at Rangers, 3 weeks before it happens

He might sign tomorrow. But he hasnt signed just now

oh and 5..... We wouldnt sign two players worth £5 million in the one day

Setanta reporting that Celtc and Wolves favourites to sign Lafferty

Skysports News have got Nothing

They wont report it untill either Burnly or Rangers do so.

Clyde seem fairly confident that it's a done deal

Setanta reporting that Celtc and Wolves favourites to sign Lafferty

Skysports News have got Nothing

They wont report it untill either Burnly or Rangers do so.

Clyde seem fairly confident that it's a done deal

who said its a done deal, was it on the news update or someone " in the knows" latest info.

or his blistering pace and ability to trick his way past players....

i saw him in one of burnleys cup games this season against arsenal i think it was although he hit the crossbar, he couldnt even get himself up for playing in that match, fk knows how he will handle the pressure of the old firm, but then basing my opinion on one game isnt enough