Go get Gio!

n8kko

May be an obvious one but think we should spend some of the £30 odd million to sign van Bronckhorst.

This would sort the problem left back position. I believe he is back playing in Holland so surely we could temp him back??

We need to spend money we have done much since we stopped spending after Advocatt so lets build on last season.

May be an obvious one but think we should spend some of the £30 odd million to sign van Bronckhorst.

This would sort the problem left back position. I believe he is back playing in Holland so surely we could temp him back??

We need to spend money we have done much since we stopped spending after Advocatt so lets build on last season.

<cr> But aye i'd love to see Gio in our team.

pish first post.

welcome to RM.

The poster obviously meant that we should put some of the 30 odd million we made last season towards a bit for Gio, not the whole lot.

Oh yeah.. :blush:

Are you people just really picky or incredibely stupid? doh

Incredibly stupid :mutley:

if this is a hypathetical wish list, gio but canna leave out gatusso, im actualy quite surprised we havent tried for the man in milan anyway, he loves us and if anyone can get him its his father walter

The poster obviously meant that we should put some of the 30 odd million we made last season towards a bit for Gio, not the whole lot.

touche :blush:

Cheers Dado......

Doesnt take long to figure out who the half wits are does it? (one post!!).

touche :blush:

Cheers Dado......

Doesnt take long to figure out who the half wits are does it? (one post!!).

:ohmy: How rude! Hang me for a silly little error.... :gallows:

it's a no brainer for me, if Gio was interseted in coming back to us i'd sign him in a heartbeat, would be a great signing for us a real boost to the club, although a bit older now his experience and class would be brillant for Rangers, just look at his performance thus far for "the boys in orange" at the Euros, go get him Walter!!

WATP

if this is a hypathetical wish list, gio but canna leave out gatusso, im actualy quite surprised we havent tried for the man in milan anyway, he loves us and if anyone can get him its his father walter

I heard a while back that Rino was going to Bayern. Wasnt too sure if it was just talk but Rino has stated he wants to end his Career at Ibrox. To Top that, he would love to play for Walter Smith again as well. So if i were walter, id be splashing the cash for him.