MachoMan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally dont think we have made good signings

last year was evident that we needed another solid centre back, davie weir was getting tired and i dont believe that andy webster is good enough to cover

miller will run about like a headless chicken, but as my mate said (celtic fan) said, he will run and try 100%, just dont expect him to do anything worthwhile when he actually gets the ball

velicka i was impressed with at hearts, big strong guy, i suppose time will tell if hes a goalscorer at a higher level

lafferty, its a lot of money for us to be throwing about, and it worries as to what future guys like stevie lennon and john fleck might have if we are spending big on young players, admitedly he is an internationalist, but again...time will tell

i still think we need a centre half/left back, although id be more than happy with sasa papac keeping that role, he has made it his own IMO

We also still have Smith to come back for left back. Broadfoot may be more suited to the centre than right back, given his mobility.

Steven Smith will be like a new signing!

He has so much potential and can actually play football past the half way line unlike panic Papac!

Miler and Lafferty must impress from start.

Velicka is the one i am excited about. Although i can see him as the European away legged target man!

Only time will tell!

We also still have Smith to come back for left back. Broadfoot may be more suited to the centre than right back, given his mobility.

He has so much potential and can actually play football past the half way line unlike panic Papac!

Velicka is the one i am excited about. Although i can see him as the European away legged target man!

Only time will tell!

HAD so much potential,stevie isnt a young un anymore,hes got to get back to his level quick imo or he wont be around to show us in the future

Only time will tell!

HAD so much potential,stevie isnt a young un anymore,hes got to get back to his level quick imo or he wont be around to show us in the future

Shame about the injury!

He will make that left back slot his own next season.

Kyle Lafferty is the one that excites me.

I'm suprrised he wasn't snapped up by an EPL team.

We look to be building a team to fight on all fronts next season.

He hasnt been snapped up by an EPL team cos he's rubbish mate. I've watched him for the North and has never impressed me. My Tim mates were fuckin fuming that they were being linked with him last year and I was pishing maself laughing. Then we sign the lad!! Deary me.

10 goals in 80 odd games says it all.

He hasnt been snapped up by an EPL team cos he's rubbish mate. I've watched him for the North and has never impressed me. My Tim mates were fuckin fuming that they were being linked with him last year and I was pishing maself laughing. Then we sign the lad!! Deary me.

Not bad for a winger.

Not bad for a winger.

Aye, even Burnley dont think he's a good striker.

Why do so many fans complain about signings right up untill he signs? Kyle Lafferty is Pish!

I know our scouting system is pish , but i highly doubt walter would spend 3million on him if he didn't posses some quality or attributes that can help the team.

Velcka is OK I suppose

Miller is pish and Lafferty is feckin worse - and we've just blew £6m on them

no, I'm not happy with the signings so far

get a grip , he's a rangers player now , give the guy a chance ffs stop instantly labelling him as pish from what you've herd.

Velcka is OK I suppose

get a grip , he's a rangers player now , give the guy a chance ffs stop instantly labelling him as pish from what you've herd.

I've watched him home and away for Northern Ireland and the guy is decent - scored a good goal V Sweden - but £4m????? no chance

Velcka is OK I suppose

I've watched him home and away for Northern Ireland and the guy is decent - scored a good goal V Sweden - but £4m????? no chance

He's 20 with a good goalscoring record and has great potential to become a success at rangers. It was £3m + Alan Gow , not £4m (tu)

Velcka is OK I suppose

He's 20 with a good goalscoring record and has great potential to become a success at rangers. It was £3m + Alan Gow , not £4m (tu)

Alan Gow is a better player with better potential

Velcka is OK I suppose

Alan Gow is a better player with better potential

Alan gow is 25 with potential to become a good player for any spl club outside the old firm or at championship level. He wasn't given the best of chances by Walter but he see's the players alot more than we do and he may have reasons for not choosing him. Give Lafferty a chance in the SPL without labelling him pish.