Who Would You Rather Have

Due to the fact that Boyd may go due to laffertys signing who would you rather have in the squad between them as they are both fairly similar

Never seen kyle play so i can't comment on him

boyd maybe lazy but correct me if i'm wrong how many goals did he score in the season he joined? how many goals did he score the season after that? and how many after that? and again how many this season?, he maybe a lazy bastard however the point in having a striker on the park is to put the ball in the back of the net and thats what he does best.

twice he saved our asses in both cup finals (this season), scored twice in europe, scored against celtic (not this season)

To me he and novo are the only one's who wants to play for the jersey

Due to the fact that Boyd may go due to laffertys signing who would you rather have in the squad between them as they are both fairly similar

Where is the suggestion that Boyd will leave as a result of Lafferty's arrival?

I'm hoping we have the making of another Hateley/McCoist type partnership with Boyd & Lafferty.

Could be a superb combination with decent service from the wings!

:rangers:

I'm hoping we have the making of another Hateley/McCoist type partnership with Boyd & Lafferty.

we did not sign miller for around £2m , not to play him

boyd every time, just cant argue with that strike rate and our failure to play him more often was one of the major reasons we blew the spl last year imo. Cant really see how they are similar players though.

(tu)

What a stupid question. Lafferty's not even played a game yet. Rediculous <cr>