Well thats the money gone...

Del

There were plenty on rumors going around that Rangers would only spend £4-6m NET this season...

We have already spent(with some rounding),

Miller - £2m

Velicka - £1m

Lafferty - £3m

So that means that for us to strengthen anywhere in the squad we are going to have to sell in order to buy...

Bye Bye Cuellar, McGregor, Boyd....potentially Thomson, Papac....

We badly need a CB and a CM/AM!

We can have all the strikers in the world but if we dont have the players to create chances then they arent going to score!

The £5m NET spend was not speculation...that was a confirmed source!!

Im not talking about what Bain, Murray anyone will do im merely saying that will we cash in on Cuellar or that to buy others or is our tranfer activity over for the season?

Im not talking about what Bain, Murray anyone will do im merely saying that will we cash in on Cuellar or that to buy others or is our tranfer activity over for the season?

So you have been told Walter had 5m and any others would have to come from players we sell. You should have said!!

whats the source, id like to read about it.

So you have been told Walter had 5m and any others would have to come from players we sell. You should have said!!

We had £5m NET to spend...

Weve spent that already....so in order to buy more players we will have to sell and i can only see players like Cuellar, McGregor etc being the ones that will create any sort of big bids...

Whats so hard to grasp about that?

We had £5m NET to spend...

Weve spent that already....so in order to buy more players we will have to sell and i can only see players like Cuellar, McGregor etc being the ones that will create any sort of big bids...

Whats so hard to grasp about that?

What's so hard about that? There are so many people on here who write threads claiming to know everything that is going on. You have since stated you have been told about a budget by a source.

I could have started a thread based on my opinion, doesn't mean it's correct or anyone should believe me.

If it's net value, then take a £1mil of for the Sebo transfer.

Also, with Hemdani, Buffel, Cousin, Gow and probably JCD leaving, then we'll be getting in some more money yet.

Not that I'm doubting you Del.........but who or what is this confirmed source?

There were plenty on rumors going around that Rangers would only spend £4-6m NET this season...

I'm confused.....which is it? And who confirmed it?

no way would walter spend his entire budget on strikers. There will be more money spent i have no doubt of that.

(tu)

no way would walter spend his entire budget on strikers. There will be more money spent i have no doubt of that.

Spot on mate. Walt will know that he needs players in other areas, he'll be replacing hutton for a start!