Michael Mols

Imodium

Watching the PSV vs Rangers game from 1999 on Rangers TV and it has brought back very fond memories of Michael Mols. He had everything you could ask for in a striker, played the game with a smile on his face and could have 50,000 on their feet with one of his trademark turns. It is so sad that his career with us ended the way it did when Kahn done a number on him. I firmly believe that he would have been up there with Gazza, Laudrup as one of the best foreign imports to play for the club.

Do you think we will we ever see a player of his class at Ibrox again? Would you have him back short term? 37 yr old, fit as a fiddle and still banging them in for Feynoord. Someone in my work said St Mirren were linked with him!?

Watching the PSV vs Rangers game from 1999 on Rangers TV and it has brought back very fond memories of Michael Mols. He had everything you could ask for in a striker, played the game with a smile on his face and could have 50,000 on their feet with one of his trademark turns. It is so sad that his career with us ended the way it did when Kahn done a number on him. I firmly believe that he would have been up there with Gazza, Laudrup as one of the best foreign imports to play for the club.

Do you think we will we ever see a player of his class at Ibrox again? Would you have him back short term? 37 yr old, fit as a fiddle and still banging them in for Feynoord. Someone in my work said St Mirren were linked with him!?

Yes he was pure class, Kahn should have been done for that assault. He never really had a Rangers career after that. Him and Negri too could have bagged 50 goals a season at some point if it wasn't for injury. or in negri's case madness

He was a great player , could have been fantastic if he hadn't got injured like you said. I think the novelty of having him back would wear off quite fast if we were to sign him , Don't think he could offer us much now.

Khans a wank.

Does anyone have a link to the game where his career pretty much ended against bayern, want to see that horrendous tackle again,

I'm sure i've got it on a dvd somewhere i'll try upload it to a website for you mate (tu) dont hold your breath though :lo: