Anyone recommend a top attacking midfielder within our budget?

CF5LOYAL

We are all in agreement this is the type of player we MUST buy this summer. Alot of bears on here have a great knowledge of world football, I am finding it very difficult to come up with a creative player that we can afford and also would move the SPL. These guys are in very high demand.

So anyone be able to recommend someone who could make the difference within our price range? say 5m tops?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kazim Kazim is going for a lot less than 5mil

ive suggested him as well a few days ago. He wants a move back to Britain and apparently is valued at around £2m.

He is a creative player who can take on a man and beat him.

We are all in agreement this is the type of player we MUST buy this summer. Alot of bears on here have a great knowledge of world football, I am finding it very difficult to come up with a creative player that we can afford and also would move the SPL. These guys are in very high demand.

So anyone be able to recommend someone who could make the difference within our price range? say 5m tops?

Is that you Walter? :D

Did anyone watch the Premiership when Kazim Richards was playing? He was crap! Certainly no better than McCulloch was in the Prem, whom so many of you deride relentlessly.

No he is offline just now...it is Ewan Chester here :blush:

No he is offline just now...it is Ewan Chester here :blush:

:D

I was gonna say that but "Is that you Walter?" sounds better than "Is that you Ewan?",

Did anyone watch the Premiership when Kazim Richards was playing? He was crap! Certainly no better than McCulloch was in the Prem, whom so many of you deride relentlessly.

And what do you think LM brings to the team Donald ?

The morning papers?

And what do you think LM brings to the team Donald ?

The morning papers?

:craphead:

Geovanni- Bosman

Gustavo Varela- Bosman

Stephane Dalmat- Bosman

Stelios Giannakopoulos- Bosman

Marek Sapara- Rosenborg

Alexander Tettey- Rosenborg

Salim Tuama- Standard Leige

Steven Defour- Standard Leige

Stefan Babovic- Nantes

Zoran Tosic- Partizan

Daniel Pranjic- Heerenveen

Pedro Morales- Dinamo Zagreb

Frank Guela- Dinamo Zagreb

Selcuk Inan- Trabzonspor

Nenad Kovacevic- Nantes

Mounir Diane- Nantes

Nabil Dirar- Brugge

Marcos Aguirre- Valladolid

Kalu Uche- Almeria

Laryea Kingston- Hearts

Atiba Hutchinson- Copenhagen

Got bored thinking....

Engelaar will go for more than 5m I reckon.

Did anyone see that Czech wide midfielder - he looked really good I thought. Think he was called Sionko or something - how about him?

And that is the problem, we can all look at foreign players on the TV and think they look great but there's no guarantee that they will settle in Scotland and perform.

Here's a couple of names - Furman, Fleck