Anyone recommend a top attacking midfielder within our budget?

CF5LOYAL

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pascal feinduono, should have signed him when we had the chance. Would probably cost £8m+ now but i would rather have spent the £6m we just spent on strikers on him as he is exactly the type of player we need. I would take the risk on geovanni from man city. Good player but might not settle in scotland and wasnt amazing for man city. We could do with 2 attacking midfielders though so i would take geovanni and someone else, get rid of people like hemdani buffel etc that arent going to play and use the wages to fund new attacking midfielders.

Quality player who made a stupid move by joining Newcastle.

(tu)

Plays with his heart on his sleeve, but has the ability to back it up.

(tu) Milan were linked with Emre before he moved to Newcastle or after his first season at Newcastle?

as for Mark Bresciano, I have always been a fan of his. Did well at Parma before leaving for Palermo. He was a bit part player last season though, but would be an excellent addition to the midfield IMO.

Furman and Fleck have looked ace all season!!Murray park was built for a reason..1 real good midfielder added and a CB with what is on the books now should only see us sound!!

In terms of progression last season was immense!!!...In Walter i trust.

Be happy FFS!

Furman and Fleck have looked ace all season!!Murray park was built for a reason..1 real good midfielder added and a CB with what is on the books now should only see us sound!!

In terms of progression last season was immense!!!...In Walter i trust.

Be happy FFS!

Totally agree :rangers:

i would suggest behrami the swiss player he can also play at full back bt is a very attack minded player witha great cross on him and likes to beat his man ... and hes avalible for the right fee maybe out the price range though

another player is julian faubert i think he would be avalible just injuries worry me about him

Behrami has been linked with Real Madrid. No chance in hell

Faubert is on HUGE wages and West Ham would rather keep him than sell him for a loss after 1 season

James McFadden, get him for about £4m (give or take)

Can play either as an attacking midfielder in a 4-4-2 formation or in the hole (just behind a lone striker) should Walter chose to play 4-5-1 in Europe or against the scum.

Heard he will be signing for Celtic over the weekend...

Can play either as an attacking midfielder in a 4-4-2 formation or in the hole (just behind a lone striker) should Walter chose to play 4-5-1 in Europe or against the scum.

Let's hope so.

I hope so.

I would be trying to buy older players coming to the end of their careers.

Such as ,

Freddy Llungberg

Robert Pires

Kanu

Kanote types.

Players with vision and skill.

I know they are not on the market ( maybe Pires is) but thesre athe the types that give us ecperience and style?

Guest therabbitt

Such as ,

Freddy Llungberg

Robert Pires

Kanu

Kanote types.

I know they are not on the market ( maybe Pires is) but thesre athe the types that give us ecperience and style?

Hi Walter

<waves>

Such as ,

Freddy Llungberg

Robert Pires

Kanu

Kanote types.

Matt Le Tissier? :craphead:

Ivanschitz went for 1.5m euros on a 3 year deal.

Pour 1,5 million d'euros, le Panathinaikos Athènes a fait jouer l'option lui permettant de conserver Andreas Ivanschitz

Yet we spend £3.5m+ on Lafferty and £2m on Miller?

Guest Andypendek

Aye but there's other reasons as well, you can't just compare the 2 clubs. Things like constant sunshine vs constant drizzle may have had a bearing, plus he has played there already, may be settled already, might consider Greek nanny superior to Scottish mutton.