Tickets for Preseason friendly against Preussen Münster

mgers

Rangers v Preussen Münster Sunday 13th July KO 1700. :unionflag:

If there is anyone out the wanting tickets for the above Preseason friendly, please contact me as I'm an offical vender for Preussen.

Price per ticket is €7.50. The Stadium holds 15000, however, They have an average gate of 5000 and because the UEFA cup finalists are coming to town Preussen Münster tell me they expect to sell out. The Scots Guards and RDG's are here in Münster and they expect a sizable amount from both regiments to attend. :unionflag:

If there is anyone out the wanting tickets for the above Preseason friendly, please contact me as I'm an offical vender for Preussen.

Price per ticket is €7.50. The Stadium holds 15000, however, They have an average gate of 5000 and because the UEFA cup finalists are coming to town Preussen Münster tell me they expect to sell out. The Scots Guards and RDG's are here in Münster and they expect a sizable amount from both regiments to attend. :unionflag:

how do we know you are an official vendor friend

:rangers: till i die

I don't think you'll have a problem selling them out.

Here's what the Jerries had to say:

13rd Juli, 17 Uhr - Rangers Football Club July, 17 clock - Rangers Football Club

An absolute treat for supporters and team and around the stadium will take place in the great Prussian hard for seasonal opening.

http://66.102.9.104/translate_c?hl=en&...cial%26hs%3DTBI

An absolute treat eh, wait till they see the 4-5-1 formation :D

I approached Preussen about buying a ticket for myself and they somehow roped me into selling them to all the squaddies in Münster. I'm only getting a free ticket and possible meet and greet with the team.

You could say for the love of the team.

I approached Preussen about buying a ticket for myself and they somehow roped me into selling them to all the squaddies in Münster. I'm only getting a free ticket and possible meet and greet with the team.

You could say for the love of the team.

(tu)

A fine going away present. We leave Munster for good on the 25th. Might pop back for the game.

My cousin should be back over there, hes in the scots guards, hes back here just now but hes going back there in july, hes a hibee though but im sure he would go if he got the chance

My cousin should be back over there, hes in the scots guards, hes back here just now but hes going back there in july, hes a hibee though but im sure he would go if he got the chance

Whats his name?