Cuellar

l.mcg

Having discussed whether Smith should leave at the end of the season I've also re-evaluated the rest of the Rangers staff:

Cuellar has not pulled his weight at the end of last season ( Dundee utd game, Partick game etc) and I also don't like his attitude. I prefer a more aggressive and loud centre half. So my conclusion is that, along with Smith, if we don't win the league and Champions league double this season, Cuellar also MUST GO.

In fact, if we don't do that double this season, EVERYONE MUST GO. McCoist, Smith, SDM, Cuellar, McGregor.

Everyone who turned this club around should be thrown out.

Us Rangers fans don't put up with bad seasons :angry2: <_<

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having discussed whether Smith should leave at the end of the season I've also re-evaluated the rest of the Rangers staff:

Cuellar has not pulled his weight at the end of last season ( Dundee utd game, Partick game etc) and I also don't like his attitude. I prefer a more aggressive and loud centre half. So my conclusion is that, along with Smith, if we don't win the league and Champions league double this season, Cuellar also MUST GO.

In fact, if we don't do that double this season, EVERYONE MUST GO. McCoist, Smith, SDM, Cuellar, McGregor.

:craphead:<cr>

oh no please not walter, we cant get rid of our saviour please have a rethink as i cant imagine rangers without walter, because i know walter is going to lead us to the promised land,and win us another nine in a row. can we not go on jeremy kyle and see if he can sort it out.

oh no please not walter, we cant get rid of our saviour please have a rethink as i cant imagine rangers without walter, because i know walter is going to lead us to the promised land,and win us another nine in a row. can we not go on jeremy kyle and see if he can sort it out.

LOL TOTALLY!!! its pathetic

I'm actually speachless if your being serious. Cuellar isn't only one of the best defenders in Scotland , he's easily one of the best technically gifted defenders in Europe and we should be privelaged to have such a fantastic player at the club. His attitude is exactly what is required at Rangers , He's very happy in Scotland and doesn't find a big money deal to England as attractive as many other players in his situation would. He will get better and better as seasons go on and we will struggle to keep him , lets just be happy we have him whilst he is here and stop with the negative posting about one of the best Players to play at Ibrox in years.

:lol:

I agree.

Carlos GTF and take yer bumboy McGregor wi' ye. :lol:

Totally agree, lets get rid of the European defender of the season (Sourced, Eurosport doh)

hes pish, we can dee it withoot him.

keep david murray though, he's great.. withoot him we'd be lost, same with bain.

n Walter, Shagger and Super ally cn GTF too.

dohi'll have what your havin mate

You really need to be dropped from a great height!!! With words like that you might as well stop supporting Rangers!! Bad season my arse. Its not Championship Manager mate where you can change things round in one season. Do you remember PLG?????? Svennson?????? lietzi????? now thats bad.

If any Rangers fans had been asked at the start of last season come May you will be in a Uefa Cup Final, joint top with 6 games to go, Scottish Cup Final and had already won the League Cup everybody would have taken it. Ok we never won everything but what started the season as an average team and still at the start of re building, turned out to produce £10 mill players approx Hutton, Cueller and McShagger!!!!

For me football and Galsgow Rangers are about competing and showing the heart of lion and to tell you the truth every Rangers player did that bar Cousin this season. They put Glasgow Rangers back on the map!!!

P.S. YOU SHOULD START OPENING YOUR EYES WHEN WATCHING RANGERS THE KING GAVE EVERYTHING FOR US LAST SEASON AND HE DOES NOT WANT TO USE THE CLUB AS A STEPPING STONE AND YOU WANT TO GET RID!! YOUR A COCKSUCKER!!!

You really need to be dropped from a great height!!! With words like that you might as well stop supporting Rangers!! Bad season my arse. Its not Championship Manager mate where you can change things round in one season. Do you remember PLG?????? Svennson?????? lietzi????? now thats bad.

If any Rangers fans had been asked at the start of last season come May you will be in a Uefa Cup Final, joint top with 6 games to go, Scottish Cup Final and had already won the League Cup everybody would have taken it. Ok we never won everything but what started the season as an average team and still at the start of re building, turned out to produce £10 mill players approx Hutton, Cueller and McShagger!!!!

For me football and Galsgow Rangers are about competing and showing the heart of lion and to tell you the truth every Rangers player did that bar Cousin this season. They put Glasgow Rangers back on the map!!!

P.S. YOU SHOULD START OPENING YOUR EYES WHEN WATCHING RANGERS THE KING GAVE EVERYTHING FOR US LAST SEASON AND HE DOES NOT WANT TO USE THE CLUB AS A STEPPING STONE AND YOU WANT TO GET RID!! YOUR A COCKSUCKER!!!

Oh FFS get a life and maybe even a sense of humour.

I think the line "Everyone who turned this club around should be thrown out." gives it away. doh

I think they took you off your medication far too early mate, go and lock yourself in a dark room and dont come out. I dont think society id ready for blatant knuckle draggers like you going about!

At least we're going in the right direction by signing Kenny Miller. someone bite

Aye he'll do a great job for us.

A fine upstanding young man without a stain on his character.

There ya go!

The "complete striker" he is known as in the managing circles.