If Offered £8m plus for McGregor.....

Gazza08

...would you take it???

Kinda ironic that he's our worst keeper in 20 years (Woods, Goram, Klos, Niemi etc) and he's getting quoted at those prices.

I'd grab the money and run!!

...would you take it???

Kinda ironic that he's our worst keeper in 20 years (Woods, Goram, Klos, Niemi etc) and he's getting quoted at those prices.

At 8m he's a goner!

...would you take it???

I would say he is better than Letizi and Waterreus. Unlike a certain Polish Keeper who pulls of a wonder-save now and a again he is incredibly consistant which what you look for a Keeper, but in todays market £8million would get him easily. I would prefer to keep him though, he knows what is needed to play for Rangers and knows what the club is about and has done an excellent job since coming in as Number 1, we will never progress if we are going to sell every good player we have to the first decent bid from a smaller club with more money. SDM will need to realise the fans will not settle for second best and he will need to stop running Rangers like a money making opportunity to help him , and him alone.

That got a bit indepth there eh :pipe:

I wouldn't take £8m. He's our best keeper in a while and we need to keep it steady at the back with Cuellar and McGregor staying. His value isn't going to go down so just keep him for a while. Just look at Boruc.

If we had McGregor in goals we would've done so much better towards the end of the season.

...would you take it???

I Think McGregor is better than Niemi. He was Hot and Cold for us in his spell up here. Fantastic when he went to England right enough but for Rangers id definately say McGregor was better IMO

...would you take it???

Definitely take the money and run

I'd take it. Alexander is good enough to be our number 1, and the £8 million could be used to buy a midfield.

dont agree, decent back up but not the commanding keeper we would need. I would settle for £8m but the tims will hold out for the best price for borat so we should do the same, i reckon we could get more than £10m for him, if they english sides want him enough they have the money to pay for him and that extra £2m could be the difference between signing a real quality midfielder and an average one.

i reckon we could get more than £10m for him

Over 10M for a keeper in the SPL who isn't a regular international - would be very surprised if we could get that. 8M would be excellent money for McGregor and I'd take it.

Depends if ALL the money was used to strengthen the team and bring in an even better keeper?

Alexander isn't good enough to be number 1 but I have a feeling that if McGregor goes then he will be promoted and a cheap, shit number 2 will be brought in.

i wouldnt want to sell, dont get me wrong its alot of money for a goalie but still getting used to the fact that we'r a EPL feeder club, is that what we are going to be from now on?