Paddy Power have a wee go at us

Boab

June 9th: Glasgow Rangers masquerade as Romania and unsurprisingly the game with France ends in a 0 - 0. Controversy reigns as a horse scores the first goal for Holland against Italy...wait a minute...sorry, the issue was the Italians believed Van Nistelrooy was in an off-side position... so did Lee Dixon...but who cares what he thinks?

:craphead::rangers::lol:

From my Paddy Power Euro 2008 e-mail I got! Actually a funny round-up of the tournament so far in the rest of the e-mail.

And before anybody wants to have a go about me using Paddy Power, I couldn't care less. They have good odds at times and I'm registered. Me getting value for money is more important than them being Irish (tu)

June 9th: Glasgow Rangers masquerade as Romania and unsurprisingly the game with France ends in a 0 - 0. Controversy reigns as a horse scores the first goal for Holland against Italy...wait a minute...sorry, the issue was the Italians believed Van Nistelrooy was in an off-side position... so did Lee Dixon...but who cares what he thinks?

From my Paddy Power Euro 2008 e-mail I got! Actually a funny round-up of the tournament so far in the rest of the e-mail.

And before anybody wants to have a go about me using Paddy Power, I couldn't care less. They have good odds at times and I'm registered. Me getting value for money is more important than them being Irish (tu)

Cheeky bar stewards! I'm closing my account with them :craphead:

What a load of utter shite you use them because you talk the same talk ! :sherlock:

What a load of utter shite you use them because you talk the same talk ! :sherlock:

:unsure:

Maybe you are jealous that their last sentence had 40 words in it. Matching your personal best.:sherlock:

You don't talk shite though, you talk bull shit (tu)

:unsure:

Maybe you are jealous that their last sentence had 40 words in it. Matching your personal best.:sherlock:

Thats too subtle for him, he won't understand.

boab my main online account is with paddy power as i always find taking money off paddies more rewarding than taking it off wullie hill

I use both, WH more but both and have accounts with several online (tu)