Clyde Match

Further Hospitality for Clyde v Rangers

Wed, 18th Jun 2008 5:35pm

Corporate hospitality for the Clyde v Rangers friendly match on July 22nd is now almost completely sold out, with nearly 200 places booked to date.

A second package has now been created for Clyde or Rangers fans wishing to enjoy the night in style. The Clyde Suite at Broadwood will be the focal point for this package which includes all of the following:-

* Arrival from 6.30pm

* VIP Parking

* Access to pay bar

* Complimentary team sheet

* Complimentary Clyde View programme

* Finger buffet

* Executive seating

* Half-time snacks

* Access to post-match bar

The cost is just £50 per person (+ VAT). All hospitality enquiries should be directed to Martin O'Neill on 01236 451 511 or at commercial@clydefc.co.uk. Please be quick to avoid disappointment.

The match will, of course, feature Brian Laudrup for The Bully Wee and a strong Gers outfit. Entry will be by ticket only, with details of the public sale of these to be released very soon.

Further Hospitality for Clyde v Rangers

Wed, 18th Jun 2008 5:35pm

Corporate hospitality for the Clyde v Rangers friendly match on July 22nd is now almost completely sold out, with nearly 200 places booked to date.

A second package has now been created for Clyde or Rangers fans wishing to enjoy the night in style. The Clyde Suite at Broadwood will be the focal point for this package which includes all of the following:-

* Arrival from 6.30pm

* VIP Parking

* Access to pay bar

* Complimentary team sheet

* Complimentary Clyde View programme

* Finger buffet

* Executive seating

* Half-time snacks

* Access to post-match bar

The cost is just £50 per person (+ VAT). All hospitality enquiries should be directed to Martin O'Neill on 01236 451 511 or at commercial@clydefc.co.uk. Please be quick to avoid disappointment.

The match will, of course, feature Brian Laudrup for The Bully Wee and a strong Gers outfit. Entry will be by ticket only, with details of the public sale of these to be released very soon.

:lol: i know i just read that bit about martin o neill.

made me chuckle! :lol:

Thanks guys, would be nice to see Brian & Jorg again as I couldn't make it to the 10th anniversary game last year

Same (tu) I just hope it's easy enough to get tickets! I couldn't make it to the 9IAR match last year either and was gutted

Plus, it's my wee bro's 21st that week and he grew up with those guys as his absolute idols (they still are), so getting him a ticket for that would probably mean more to him that any other shitey present I could come up with :)

From the Clyde website:

Prices Set for Rangers Friendly

Fri, 20th Jun 2008 4:04pm

The club have agreed ticket prices with Rangers FC for the friendly match on July 22nd at Broadwood.

Adult tickets will cost just £10 and concession (under-12s and over-65s) tickets just £5.

Ticket sales are expected to begin week commencing July 7th, with further details on how to buy them to follow soon.

Demand is expected to be high for the match that will feature a one-off appearance of Brian Laudrup for Clyde. Gers fans will be allocated the West Stand, South Stand and a section of the Main Stand.

From the Clyde website:

Prices Set for Rangers Friendly

Fri, 20th Jun 2008 4:04pm

The club have agreed ticket prices with Rangers FC for the friendly match on July 22nd at Broadwood.

Adult tickets will cost just £10 and concession (under-12s and over-65s) tickets just £5.

Ticket sales are expected to begin week commencing July 7th, with further details on how to buy them to follow soon.

Demand is expected to be high for the match that will feature a one-off appearance of Brian Laudrup for Clyde. Gers fans will be allocated the West Stand, South Stand and a section of the Main Stand.

Why the need to help a club who gave Graeme Roberts such a hard time of it?

Thanks to the guys above who posted details of the £50 hospitality package for the Clyde game.

My mate who is a lifelong Rangers man now resident in Australia is coming back to Scotland for 4 weeks this summer and the Clyde game is the only chance he'll get to see the Gers.

So, rather than have my mate miss out in public sale for the game - and also to make it more of a special night for him - I have now spoken to the very pleasant Martin O'Neill who has arranged 5 tickets for us.

Result...!

So, again, Eric Caldow and Ayrshire Loyal, thanks for the info guys.

Bit of a n00by question but here goes...

Would I be getting in touch with Clyde or Rangers regarding away tickets for this game? I'd really like to go and take the missus and nephew along. :)