Gow to stay

JR

we can debate wether he is good enough all day peeps, but the simple fact of the matter is that walter and the backroom staff do not rate him, otherwise he would have had his chance before now.

watching the reserve games on rangers tv, again, we should get shot of him. if hes not goney get a chance then palm him out to motherwell on loan or something...that way we, the fans will get to see if he is rangers class or not and it gives him a chance to prove what he can do!!!

He should never have been signed last summer in the first place.

We needed him in January 2007, when we were struggling. He would have played and had a chance to stake a claim in the first team.

When or "bid" to buy out his contract and get him early was rejected, we should have ended interest in him

Good on him. He should stay until he gets a chance. A chance meaning two 90 mins in a row in competitive matches.

He should stay under performing in the Reserves until he gets 2 games for the first XI ?

What makes anyone think he deserves a chance in the first team when the doesn't do it in the reserves?

I just don't get it.

Good on him. He should stay until he gets a chance. A chance meaning two 90 mins in a row in competitive matches.

He should stay under performing in the Reserves until he gets 2 games for the first XI ?

What makes anyone think he deserves a chance in the first team when the doesn't do it in the reserves?

I just don't get it.

Typical bandwagon follower? "Doesn't perform in reserves" or "doesn't perform in training". That's the only excuses Rangers fans seem to have nowadays.

Buffel performs in the reserves yet doesn't get chosen, so how can you say it makes any difference how they perform?

And I like how 99% of us turn into know-it-alls who lie about watching every minute of every reserve game and watch every single training session. It's up there with those who turn into experts on some nothing team like Le Havre if we're linked to a player from them when they haven't even seen a match.

If Adam gets a chance, any reserve player should get one. The end.

I just don't get it.

Typical bandwagon follower? "Doesn't perform in reserves" or "doesn't perform in training". That's the only excuses Rangers fans seem to have nowadays.

Buffel performs in the reserves yet doesn't get chosen, so how can you say it makes any difference how they perform?

And I like how 99% of us turn into know-it-alls who lie about watching every minute of every reserve game and watch every single training session. It's up there with those who turn into experts on some nothing team like Le Havre if we're linked to a player from them when they haven't even seen a match.

Bandwagon follower? Don't even presume to label me when you have absolutely no idea about me.

And if thats an excuse - what's yours for saying he should get a game? You just following others?

I have no idea why Buffel doesn't play, perhaps it's the financial implications...a clash of personalities or not required in our chosen system - but lack of ability it is not. Buffel wasn't Smith's signing so perhaps he just doesn't fancy him.

Gow was a Smith signing, and he has had a good long look at him and he sees nothing that we need - it's a bitter pill but that's it.

I like how know-it-alls that have never coached professional football, never worked with players day in, day out nor know any of the players in question personally - have the audacity to suggest the players that should play in the First XI.

I just don't get it.

I know what you mean there.

There's one guy in particular who must get up everyone's nose.

.......and he doesn't even have Setanta. :lol:

Football Manager 2008 maybe. :craphead:

C'mon guys everyone is entitled to there own opinion. My feeling is if Adam and Mcculloch can get games and play absolute pish then Gow shoould at least get a try. He cannot be worse than Faye, Whittaker, Adam and Mcculloch have been in midfield and he is left footed too.

That is not to say he is the greatest but the standard of the others was so poor last season he must have a chance of being better than the drivel they served up.

I've heard from a very reliable source that we owe Falkirk a tunnocks tea cake and a packet of Walkers Salt and Vinegar crips after Gow reaches 1 league appearances hence why he's been frozen out. Bain's reluctant to splash out.