The way it used to be

You said 'we coach youngsters' but then you said you were talking about walking by your local pitch but was that local pitch involving a coach?

Well seeing as they had strips on and a bald guy on either side shoutin instructions then I'm guessing they were being coached in someway

Aye and probably a bunch of fcuk-wit parents at the side shoutin fur their Ryan to be star man. ! The gemes fcuked at that level at the moment ! :sherlock:

Thats just pish! :lol:

You said 'we coach youngsters' but then you said you were talking about walking by your local pitch but was that local pitch involving a coach?

Well seeing as they had strips on and a bald guy on either side shoutin instructions then I'm guessing they were being coached in someway

Aye and probably a bunch of fcuk-wit parents at the side shoutin fur their Ryan to be star man. ! The gemes fcuked at that level at the moment ! :sherlock:

Nonsense man.

In my son's league there are great coaches and fantastic players.

Some of these kids would put some of the SPL players to shame.

Nonsense man.

Do you think many of them will make the step up ? :sherlock:

Nonsense man.

Do you think many of them will make the step up ? :sherlock:

Without a doubt. Some of these kids are already being scouted by the local clubs, Stirling Albion, Falkirk and the like.

The footie's brilliant to watch sometimes.............................except in the winter, when you're standing in mud in the middle of a hailstorm. :lol: