Boyd bid rejected - official

Ibroxblue

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We wont miss boyds goals til he goes, he has won us countless of games and i dont think anyone is convinced lafferty and miller are gonna score a shedload between them

[/quote

agreed , he will hopefuly stay and score the goals that win us the title

I just hope we up the money to something ridiculas that will put off teams!

Selling Boyd would be a disaster! He is Heir to Sir McCosist's thrown!

:rangers:

I Agree totally. If Boyds given the oppertunity I feel he could overtake Mcoist's goal scoring record. I also feel we should be building the team around him and not this god for saken 4-5-1 formation. The 4-5-1 is okay in certain curcumstances i.e. for quality teams in europe but not against pishy lower league spl teams.

Boyd will stay unless we get a really good offer for him, one that perhaps is above his true value.

A lot of people seem to forget that Smith has already came out and said Boyd will play a bigger part next season, so as i have said, un less we get an offer we cant afford to turn down, he will stay a ger.

Don't kid yourself on m8, the first bid of £3m (cash) or more and its bye bye Boydie !!

I take whatever Smith says these days with a pinch of salt, it was only a few weeks ago he was saying how he will play a more posative line up in the Uefa Cup final and look what happened then.

I quite agree port bear. It was only a couple of weeks ago that they said they where going to bring quality rather than quantity in this season. I wouldnt describe the signings we have made this year so far as quality. Theres plenty quality bosmans out there right now I feel that they are been overlooked.

We slated WS last season for his 4-5-1 approach so why stick with it.

In my opinion WS will go back to 4-4-2. It's the only reason I can think of for buying so many strikers

I never slated it unless it was played with the wrong players. Play 4-5-1 with the right personnel like I have been saying all season and it works, just look at the teams in Euro 2008. Play it with an attacking midfielder and 2 wingers and it forms a 4-3-3 or even 4-2-4. It's both attacking and defensive when you want it to be.

4-5-1 is the way to go and I hope Smith continues to play it.

We slated WS last season for his 4-5-1 approach so why stick with it.

In my opinion WS will go back to 4-4-2. It's the only reason I can think of for buying so many strikers

I never slated it unless it was played with the wrong players. Play 4-5-1 with the right personnel like I have been saying all season and it works, just look at the teams in Euro 2008. Play it with an attacking midfielder and 2 wingers and it forms a 4-3-3 or even 4-2-4. It's both attacking and defensive when you want it to be.

4-5-1 is the way to go and I hope Smith continues to play it.

Except sometimes under Wattie it resembles a 9-0-1