Joan Burnie

kirkiebear

Yes, the old sexist cow has been at it again in slating rangers. In her column in the rhecord THOUSANDS of fans turned the city into a sewer. Also apparently we have to shut up and accept the blame. ( Id like to see her tell that to the innocent people who were attacked by police)

Would some unlucky bassa take the plunge and give that bitter old twisted cow the shafting she sorely needs?

I would but I have a fear of Spiders

Would some unlucky bassa take the plunge and give that bitter old twisted cow the shafting she sorely needs?

A simpler way to fuck her is to stop buying the Record. <_<

How can I not buy it twice? ;)

Still say the bitter old boot desperately needs an erection up her clunge

Ahh you old romantic you. :lol:

Go back into the newsagent and refuse to buy it again.

I think it's probably healed up by now...

that...ahem "woman" is a scum piece of shit!

"Dear Joan,

Im a 30 year old man,i work a 65 hour week and im at my wifes beck and call.I buy her the finest food and drink,the most expensive clothing from around the world,give her 98 orgasms a day and look after her with my life. for 5 years she has made me eat off the floor (i only get her leavings),beats me daily,stubs out lit fags on me and the children and one night i came home to find her in bed with my brother,taking it up the wrong 'un. i simply walked out the house and muttered "cow" what should i do?

Signed Joe Bloggs

Dear Joe,

You do not deserve this woman,you are a man,therefore you are scum.

Signed. Feminazi,Joe birnie"

"Dear Joan,

Im a 30 year old man,i work a 65 hour week and im at my wifes beck and call.I buy her the finest food and drink,the most expensive clothing from around the world,give her 98 orgasms a day and look after her with my life. for 5 years she has made me eat off the floor (i only get her leavings),beats me daily,stubs out lit fags on me and the children and one night i came home to find her in bed with my brother,taking it up the wrong 'un. i simply walked out the house and muttered "cow" what should i do?

Signed Joe Bloggs

Dear Joe,

:lol:

I bet that's your real letter too, going by recent remarks! :D

"Dear Joan,

Signed Joe Bloggs

Dear Joe,

Brilliant

I read her column last week, and it was a guy writing in asking whether he should continue having an affair or not. <cr>

She's a bitter old pretentious cow. Whoever pays her wages or is responsible for employing her should castrate himself to balance out the pain she has caused the world through that 'article'.

I read her column last week, and it was a guy writing in asking whether he should continue having an affair or not. <cr>

She's a bitter old pretentious cow. Whoever pays her wages or is responsible for employing her should castrate himself to balance out the pain she has caused the world through that 'article'.

Small countries like ours are at fault for these people. They don't believe a word of what they are saying, it's all to stir up and in the end they are just whores. I blame the people who buy into our media, Chick and Traynor, Birnie and the rest, Christ we've even got that c*nt Pat Kane pretending he's a journalist. Small town attitude with wee nebs scratching a living. Same with that coven of tarts and fishwives on Loose Women, chat show tv, Nookie Bear twat on STV, Billie Sloan (f*k I'd love to disembowel that f*ker) every one a talentless lying toad-f*kin shilling felching rat of the lowest order.

"Dear Joan,

Signed Joe Bloggs

Dear Joe,

:lol:

Excellent stuff mate.

Small countries like ours are at fault for these people. They don't believe a word of what they are saying, it's all to stir up and in the end they are just whores. I blame the people who buy into our media, Chick and Traynor, Birnie and the rest, Christ we've even got that c*nt Pat Kane pretending he's a journalist. Small town attitude with wee nebs scratching a living. Same with that coven of tarts and fishwives on Loose Women, chat show tv, Nookie Bear twat on STV, Billie Sloan (f*k I'd love to disembowel that f*ker) every one a talentless lying toad-f*kin shilling felching rat of the lowest order.

Poetry mate! Poetry!

This is one of the finest post's I've ever seen on here. A fcukin masterpiece ! :sherlock:

And Jeremy Kyle, possibly the biggest female chauvinist on TV?

Guest Andypendek

Thank you to everyone for not posting whatever shite it was she wrote.

But I must defend Pat Kane - he might be annoying (well, he IS annoying) but he's at least sat down and educated himself. Always worth applauding someone who uses the Presbyterian ethos of self-improvement, and to be controversial 'Seduced an Abandoned' is a great LP.

For the money, baby!!

Three foot jets of fire!!