Putting everything aside

FlippinEck

I know its hard to think back, im still not over the disappointment, ive never felt so silent, so still when a goal has been scored against us, never have I been set so back into such a speechless state, yet after all the happened, after the 3-0 loss to Lyon, Hesselinks last minute winner and the two goals at pittodrie, thinking back forgetting the disappointment, just saying to yourself, WE got to the UEFA Cup Final, has some sort of power over the disappointment, for me to some extent. Just say it. At the start of the season we always go on about how if we want any kind of financial benefit or exposure from entering Europe, we would need to get to a final. We did so and whilst some of the exposure was as negative as our tactics, WE got there!

Just thinking back that we were there and not that we lost, as crazy as it sounds now that the season is over, is enough to fill me with pride, especially when I remember sights like this:

DSCF0324.jpg

DSCF0323.jpg

DSCF0332.jpg

DSCF0298.jpg

DSCF0299.jpg

and I aint talking about the guy on the flagpole or the chap aboves beard

:rangers:

I will never forget the feeling i got , Walking up a road after a loss in a Uefa cup final next to a couple of hundred of bears everyone of them singing with overwhelming pride that their club had done the un-think-able and reached a European final and had given their absolute best. Every Man , Woman and Child with tears running down their faces singing " Ohh the Rangers we love you ".

Those (pictures) are always a new thing to me, never seen anything like that when I was there. I'm glad I wasn't in the fanzones tbh, too busy.

From a house to Manchester to the stadium but it really was brilliant, yes. The Stadium, great seat and being at my first European Final almost whether it was Rangers or not.

My friend who I was with is going back to Manchester on the 16th of August for some business and I've love to go back to see the family we were staying with but I couldn't tear myself away from Ibrox that day, I hope our game is moved to the Sunday and there be a chance I could go.

A day I will never forget. It will live with me forever. A great atmosphere, people happy and having a great time.

I was just down from the first pic Eck, at the wheel, also Piccadilly gardens was something else. When I met blueben, he ran up and jumped on me, nearly breaking my nose in the process :lol: what a start to the day !!

I hope to experience something like that day again in my lifetime. :rangers:

I know its hard to think back, im still not over the disappointment, ive never felt so silent, so still when a goal has been scored against us, never have I been set so back into such a speechless state, yet after all the happened, after the 3-0 loss to Lyon, Hesselinks last minute winner and the two goals at pittodrie, thinking back forgetting the disappointment, just saying to yourself, WE got to the UEFA Cup Final, has some sort of power over the disappointment, for me to some extent. Just say it. At the start of the season we always go on about how if we want any kind of financial benefit or exposure from entering Europe, we would need to get to a final. We did so and whilst some of the exposure was as negative as our tactics, WE got there!

Just thinking back that we were there and not that we lost, as crazy as it sounds now that the season is over, is enough to fill me with pride, especially when I remember sights like this:

DSCF0324.jpg

DSCF0323.jpg

DSCF0332.jpg

DSCF0298.jpg

DSCF0299.jpg

and I aint talking about the guy on the flagpole or the chap aboves beard

:rangers:

That mans beard makes me proud to be a Ger............... :rangers:

will never be forgotten , I never thought I would have experiened anything like it , and even the idiots later on didn't spoil it for me , far too many great memories