So easy to spread rumours, Boyd and Gow!

pcbear

Read a few on here last night about Boyd and Gow, the heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend type, alledgedly Boyd and Gow are taking class a drugs and thats the reason they are being touted for transfer invited to leave Ibrox.

I could have sat here for the last 5 minutes and typed in a whole and utter pack of lies,accusing anyone on this planet of drug taking, rape,assault,alcoholism etc etc ,people will read it, some will believe it and pass it on, a few days later it becomes "fact" when it is 100% bollocks.

So maybe the best thing to be doing is nothing, posting slurs on our players does nobody any good.

Its a pretty dangerous tool this internet.

Read a few on here last night about Boyd and Gow, the heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend type, alledgedly Boyd and Gow are taking class a drugs and thats the reason they are being touted for transfer invited to leave Ibrox.

I could have sat here for the last 5 minutes and typed in a whole and utter pack of lies,accusing anyone on this planet of drug taking, rape,assault,alcoholism etc etc ,people will read it, some will believe it and pass it on, a few days later it becomes "fact" when it is 100% bollocks.

So maybe the best thing to be doing is nothing, posting slurs on our players does nobody any good.

Absolutely

Aye, this rumour is just a rumour thats gathered length.

I'm good friends with one of Gow's best friends and he dismissed this story to me some time ago. That'll do me.

I agree 100%. I posted on the other thread that the guy should have edited his post becuase you do not know who is looking in here.

As most would realise, I do not think Gow should ever play in a Rangers strip because of his attitude and selfishly poor work ethic on the pitch, but I do know that he is dedicated in looking after himself and his fitness. He has worked extremely hard on this because of previous injury problems.

Whatever, I think about his ability, I am certain he would not be involved with class A drugs.

Some of these rumours have been circulating since last summer.

And it was dismissed to me in December.

The question didnt even need to be asked, Gow for one aint the kind of person to take drugs. He doesnt even drink...

The guy wants to be as fit as he can and get a chance at Rangers. Ok, in the end he might not get the chances he was looking for, but why would he ruin all that for drugs?

Some of these rumours have been circulating since last summer.

And it was dismissed to me in December.

The question didnt even need to be asked, Gow for one aint the kind of person to take drugs. He doesnt even drink...

The guy wants to be as fit as he can and get a chance at Rangers. Ok, in the end he might not get the chances he was looking for, but why would he ruin all that for drugs?

Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't ask anybody any questions reagrding said rumour.

Whilst it is true that it is so easy to spread rumours about Boyd for example, the converse also holds that it would be easy for the management to quash these rumours eg with a clear statement about Boyd's worth and to say he's going nowhere etc.

But management is fairly silent on the matter.

Other forwards are signed meantime.

And the rumours persist that they want to punt Boyd for his supposedly inappropriate lifestyle and attitude etc.

I guess we will have to wait and see - but my hunch (worth nothing) is that he'll be gone before long...

Well what can i say, im in perth and during the last transfer window i was told by someone with family in ibrox, it was splattered all over perth that kris boyd was tested positive and it was all kept hush hush, all i can say for a footy player on those wages, surely they can see sence in the facts of taking drugs,,,, always gonna be tell tales about because its all people like doing in their lives,, long live boydy and hope her stays

Hmmm. When Kris Boyd was sent home with a what was called a bug before a cup game last season (can't remember which now) I thought nothing of it. Then a friend of mine, who plays with a second division club, told me that he had heard it was due to taking cocaine and being found out by a club drug test. I didn't believe it at the time.

But then Boyd was frozen out completely for several weeks before re-emerging for the last couple of weeks of the season when goals were needed and it crept back into my mind.

I have no idea now whether or not this could be true. The player I know has, as far as I can see, no reason to lie, he is a massive Rangers fan and an even bigger Boyd fan so shit stirring is not his thing. But I'm also wary of stories like this because you'd think in this day and age it would be leaked.

evens

Hmmm. When Kris Boyd was sent home with a what was called a bug before a cup game last season (can't remember which now) I thought nothing of it. Then a friend of mine, who plays with a second division club, told me that he had heard it was due to taking cocaine and being found out by a club drug test. I didn't believe it at the time.

But then Boyd was frozen out completely for several weeks before re-emerging for the last couple of weeks of the season when goals were needed and it crept back into my mind.

I have no idea now whether or not this could be true. The player I know has, as far as I can see, no reason to lie, he is a massive Rangers fan and an even bigger Boyd fan so shit stirring is not his thing. But I'm also wary of stories like this because you'd think in this day and age it would be leaked.

evens

What a load of bollocks , if Boyd was found to have been taking Drugs he would be out the door instantly , not frozen out the team or sent home for the day

Aye, this rumour is just a rumour thats gathered length.

I'm good friends with one of Gow's best friends and he dismissed this story to me some time ago. That'll do me.

is your friends initials SG cause if it is boab he was my apprentice who also happens to be gows best mateive met gow couple of times absolute gentleman who dosent even drink never mind the other shit we are hearing

Gow doesnt even drink so i highly doubt he's the kind of guy who would go out and take class A drugs.

Ive started a few rumours on here, Smith :rolleyes: etc. But why start rumours about our players taking drugs :unsure:

How do you know he doesnt drink?

You said Barry Ferguson doesnt drink, but he does.

Just because they are professional footballers, it does not mean they live life any differently from anyone else when they go out after a game, when on holiday or relaxing after a hard day