So easy to spread rumours, Boyd and Gow!

pcbear

dont know about class a drugs but i know for a fact kris boyd is a pure bevyhead ,not saying thats right or wrong like a few said hes intitled to a life outside football but he certainly likes a drink.

How do you know he doesnt drink?

It was widely reported that Gow was teetotal when he joined - I remember interviews with him which mentioned it.

It was also widely reported that Ian McGuiness signed Boyd off training as being injured when he had a hangover. If his dedication as a professional sportsman is still the same then it's hardly surprising that Smith doesn't play him much.

The drug rumours are nonsense.

If any Rangers player was taking cocaine then they'd soon be found out - both by Rangers and/or the authorities' regular random testing.

To be honest, admin should close any such threads as they do nothing but cause more negativity on unfounded nonsense.

I can't comment on any currant players but in the past I've seen PL the FLYING winger in and out of toilets while not drinking(tee total) and know for a fact a certain ex Dutchman (FR) was also a sniffer...

If a guy like Gow is using when he hasn't even made it as a top team starter then we should get shot of him and not think twice about it..

As for Boyd... If and thats an IF he's up to no good then he should be moved on... for the good of his own career because life as a Rangers player has to be taken far more impotantly.

Gow doesnt even drink so i highly doubt he's the kind of guy who would go out and take class A drugs.

Ive started a few rumours on here, Smith :rolleyes: etc. But why start rumours about our players taking drugs :unsure:

How do you know he doesnt drink?

You said Barry Ferguson doesnt drink, but he does.

Just because they are professional footballers, it does not mean they live life any differently from anyone else when they go out after a game, when on holiday or relaxing after a hard day

Ive met Gowser a few times.

hes good mates with my uncle.