rangers and the orange order

minstral

The pope may be old and they usually are as I suppose it takes some time to climb the hierarchy of such an institution (don't know about senile). However, for me that is exactly what he is. An old man that has landed the top job in his chosen career voted in by his fellow colleagues. Not by God.

If he is supposed to be God's representative on earth why doesn't he display the same attitude and deeds as Jesus did.

Jesus was humble and lowly and would bow down to people and reach out to help them.

The pope expects people to bow down to him and I don't see him doing much to reach out to the poor, starving and homeless etc.

Jesus gave up all his wordly goods....need I say more!

And what are the vows they make?....poverty(I wonder of the treasures the vatican holds), humility(all that pomp, displays of power) and...well don't make me laugh but...chastity!

I am anti all of this hypocricy...not individual people.

fantastic post friend

dont forget he proclaims to be the head of the church!!!!

there is only one head of the church in my opinion

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the Hibs match, I remember reading something about that, but i had a look through some books today and couldn't find it.

If it did happen I think it was probably before the current education system, and not really to be looked on by today's standards.

No but I have seen it used as evidence that there was no 'sectarian slant' to Rangers in the early days.