JCD Staying put

http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2008...ecosse_Dev.html

Here's the translation:

The competition never hurt anyone. Jean-Claude Darcheville was well understood. Despite the arrival of many players in the offensive of Glasgow Rangers next season (Kenny Miller, Andrius Velicka and Kyle Lafferty), the former striker of Girondins de Bordeaux has decided to stay at the club and fight for a place holder. "The fact that the Rangers buy three new attackers did not concern me, quite the contrary, it m'excite," said French on the BBC. "I see great potential in this team. I love this club and I am very well here in Scotland. I do not want to leave. "

I agree with Jimenez, think the guys got a big personality and im sure most fans like him but his times up sadly, I can see him staying though, which im fine with aslong as he doesnt start games, off the bench yes.

Was Smith banking on all these players who are under contract staying? Players like Boyd and JCD won't have to leave if they are under contract which is quite worrying. From all of a sudden having very few striker we now have too many. Plus nobody has yet came in for big greetin' face!

Was Smith banking on all these players who are under contract staying? Players like Boyd and JCD won't have to leave if they are under contract which is quite worrying. From all of a sudden having very few striker we now have too many. Plus nobody has yet came in for big greetin' face!

I think we should go in for someone and make Cousin part of the fee, I cant see any club actually going out of their way to sign him.

He could be a cracking impact sub.

and can play on the left wing (tu) 60-70 min substitutions

Novo---Davis---Thomson--Darcheville

he could definetly have a future with us as a bit part player.