Miller the winger

Can he play wide right with DMB on the left injecting pace and width into a midfield that struggled last year. It takes pressure of Walter as he dosent have to score goals. It gives the team an attacking look, even with one through the middle. Two pacey wide men a target man and the goal scorer, is this the blue print?

Or am i clutching at straws? :unsure:

Can't see it myself.

Miller's most productive and best spell in his career as a footballer was when he played as a lone striker for Scotland, who at that time were managed by Walter Smith.

Managers are confident and to a certain extent arrogant people who believe that they can do things that others cant and IMO Walter obviously feels that he can get similar a similar level of form out of Miller much like he did for Scotland.

Can he play wide right with DMB on the left injecting pace and width into a midfield that struggled last year. It takes pressure of Walter as he dosent have to score goals. It gives the team an attacking look, even with one through the middle. Two pacey wide men a target man and the goal scorer, is this the blue print?

clutching at straws i think

clutching at straws i think

Trying to justify my trips to Ibrox this season..

Miller the wanker?

(tu)

Still cant believe we signed this little scrote bastard.

i was at a wedding last nite and at the table were 6 guys 3 going back 3 not going back and i had to listen to the 3 who are going back telling me every 5 mins that i shouldnt let him stop me going

told them i was going just to get some quiet time then sent them text this morning confirming i wont

Miller the wanker?

No doubt he'll be deployed out of position

Still cant believe we have bough this diseased vagina

Great signing,in Walter we trust. (tu) now if he can only get some cash back for Boyd :unsure:(tu)

Sorry but I think clutching at straws here with this one. Have you ever seen Miller try to cross a ball. If is even worse than his first touch. If he is to play at all, and lets face it he is going to play, it has to be as part of a twin strike force with Boyd/Velicka. He can do the running about chasing his own first touch and getting the defenders tired by chasing him and leave the other to do the important bit, score the goals.

Lets sign a right sided midfielder/winger to play wide right..............

agree completely, whats the point signin miller, just to play him on the wing, where he will be even worse then up top? just doesn't make sense