Has anyone who was in Manchester or at the game

blueballss

still not managed to watch it again. I haven't even seen Rangers collecting the medals yet

same here was that disappointed i gave them a quick round of applause and left the stadium, just didnt want to be there any longer.

I was in Manchester & still haven't seen the game. Dunno if i'll ever watch it either tbh. Just a bitter taste from Piccadily Gardens , thats the enduring memory.

to be honest its not that game i just dont watch rangers games on the tv if im not there id rather not see it on the tv

lol i know mate, its been that long since ive watched a gers game on the TV i think it would be strange.

The last one was sporting lisbon actually when i was in gran canaria on holiday and i was sitting in linekars bar in peurto rico watching the celebrations thinking why the hell am i not at that game, in the future the pre booked hol is getting cancelled!!

Not watched anything apart from the videos of the fans bouncy.

It was a terrible performance, added to the disappointment of defeat.

Absolutely no replay value at all.

I too was in manchester but because of the picadilly fiasco still havent seen the game.

Maybe one day i'll be able to put myself through it.

I did look to download it but couldnt find it on the usual sites, so gave up.

I too was in manchester but because of the picadilly fiasco still havent seen the game.

Maybe one day i'll be able to put myself through it.

I did look to download it but couldnt find it on the usual sites, so gave up.

ditto

I didn't even know it was 2-0 untill about 3 hours after the game when I got on the bus lol. I went for a pee in injury time and when I came back into the hotel bar people were in tears / singing away as the final whistle had gone. I just presumed it was still the same score. (Also only seen 25 minutes of the game because Manchester shut up shop).

From what I have heard I don't think I could put myself through watching it. Watching Novo's chance again would kill me.

to be honest its not that game i just dont watch rangers games on the tv if im not there id rather not see it on the tv

Interesting to hear that fishtank, I'm much the same, if I'm not at the game I rarely watch it, don't have Satanic TV or Sky or any of that shit. Only 4 channels in fact.

For me footie is about being there and being with your mates, and if not close mates, being among people who feel the same way, feel the pain, live for the joy....

Ibrox is about being with mates I stood with when we were schoolboys, walking past the gates we met at back in the day, just feeling at home, I remember a game against the scum a few years back, there was a bus strike or something? So thousands of bears walked to the Stadium and just milled around when we got there (you were probably behind closed doors in The Red Lion ;)).

As I wandered round Ibrox I had this wierd thought - if I stand still for too long I'll sprout roots, this is my spiritual home.

I still have it sky +'d lol:P

I was at the game, came home the next day, waited till every1 was out the house and watched a few bits... had tears in my eyes watchin the end :lol:

A dont even like to think of it. I prefer to remember the 'day' rather than the game :P

Because if i do say so myself... what a hell of a day it was... we are the people :D

Watched the end cause me and wife are center camera just before WS interview - wife looks gutted - I am singing !!! (LOL). and lots of people spotted us - wifes a teacher so good job she had an oficial day off and not a sicky !

Havent been able to watch the rest but it is stored as a keeper on sky+

I was lucky enough to be in the stadium for the match, and I recorded the ITV4 build-up programme and the match on ITV London on my SKY+. It sat there and sat there for over a month before I finally deleted it last week.

I thought I would maybe watch it again after a couple of weeks, but I now realise it will be years before I will watch it again, so I deleted the programmes.

It will probably take us winning the bloody thing to be able to look back on this one without the deep regret that we have blown perhaps our only chance of this generation.