Jeff Winter

chewbacca

i sent him an email after manchester and he got back to me wishing gers all the best for the future and if he comes up to glasgow i invited him for a beer in the red lion

he said he would try to get up at least twice next season but its difficult with his busy schedule

i sent him an email after manchester and he got back to me wishing gers all the best for the future and if he comes up to glasgow i invited him for a beer in the red lion

he said he would try to get up at least twice next season but its difficult with his busy schedule

what does he do now that makes him busy ? Isn't he retired now ?

what does he do now that makes him busy ? Isn't he retired now ?

i never asked him cause im not a nosy bastard

No doubt this will prompt timmy to reproduce their pishy chant of 'Who's the Mason in the Black'!!!

Was a great referee who upheld a lot of respect from the majority of the top names in the Premiership. Wish he could do a few OF games!!! hee hee

Hi guys, I am signed up and on board. I will be up for quite a few games next season. Mainly mid week because I do local radio shows on a Saturday. I am hoping to add a Rangers column to my web site www.jeffwinter.co.uk and you might be interested in posing some questions as the season progresses.

Here's to One- in- a- row starting this season.

Hi guys, I am signed up and on board. I will be up for quite a few games next season. Mainly mid week because I do local radio shows on a Saturday. I am hoping to add a Rangers column to my web site www.jeffwinter.co.uk and you might be interested in posing some questions as the season progresses.

Fantastic (tu)

Look forward to it :D

Will you be coming on here? :rangers:

Wow, the man himself :rangers:

Jeff, always great to see you on the masters aswell.

I am up at Braehead this Saturday night

Super, I'll either be going or watching at home. Not sure yet. All the best for it.

w0rd.

Great to have you with us bud.