New Gers Top

papaguy51

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather see a quality player in a pishy Rangers strip than a quality strip with somebody pish who we may already have in the squad.

I'd take any if we won the league

Aye, and we need quality bought in to have that happen (tu)

Isnt this the one that was on Rangersloyal.co.uk the other day, with the guy saying hed just photoshopped it? doh

edit:

As you can see at the top I've photoshoped a mock version based on these objects and other Umbro shirts

I wouldnt be surprised if that is near enough the new top however i also wouldnt be surprised if the Rhecord had just read sites like this and were stupid enough to think its the real top

expect the sun to run a story tomorrow with a snippit of the story the record done and the headline "record fannies"

remember when a 15yo boy made a fake celtic one that they bought it

i saw it on the rangers loyal site aswell. it is photoshopped because i thought it was real until i read the fact the guy photoshopped it to go with the teaser left on the official site

Looks pish to be honest

I agree, it's nothing special. I don't like the shade either - personally I prefer the darker shade that was used during the 8iar/9iar years.

Whoever designs these tops appears to have no creativity whatsoever. The differences are always minimal and hard to notice. It's almost not even worth bringing out a new top..

Actually I like it.. I suppose it's because I couldn't stand last year's. The crap around the neck.. like F***** toothpaste!

Always prefer a simple top myself but wtf do I know lol

Actually I like it.. I suppose it's because I couldn't stand last year's. The crap around the neck.. like F***** toothpaste!

YES!

That's it, the bloody collar looks like Aquafresh.

Now it makes sense!