I got a nice surprise today

Ukrainian

I got a nice surprise today!

I saw a mother and her two sons in the centre of Kiev today. Both boys had Rangers shirts on !

For me it was great to see, but I'm not sure where they were from.

I saw a mother and her two sons in the centre of Kiev today. Both boys had Rangers shirts on !

Class UKR !! Nice to hear (tu)

UK... you can start your own supporters club now and spread the good word . :rangers:

I think it will be difficult business... Like christian missionaries in Africa...

:D

You never know mate, there must be others in a place the size of Kiev. 2.7 million ?

UK... you can start your own supporters club now and spread the good word . :rangers:

I think it will be difficult business... Like christian missionaries in Africa...

:D

We need people like you out there UK to show them the light....get your own banner and open a bar or just take over one.

You never know mate, there must be others in a place the size of Kiev. 2.7 million ?

Oh... it will be difficultly to do it. There very much a many heretics is in Kiev... :rolleyes: It's there easier to find a heathen Celtic fan than to find blues...

Coop, 2.7 millions it's official number of population, but really there are about 4 millions the population of Kiev.

Oh... it will be difficultly to do it. There very much a many heretics is in Kiev... :rolleyes: It's there easier to find a heathen Celtic fan than to find blues...

Coop, 2.7 millions it's official number of population, but really there are about 4 millions the population of Kiev.

Big place !!

good one :rangers:(tu)

were they Ukranian or British ?

I don't know... I spoke with a client in that moment therefore I could not walk up to them and ask. But they looked splendidly!

How many Scottish single mums would go to Ukraine with their two sons for a summer holiday anyway ?

were they Ukranian or British ?

I don't know... I spoke with a client in that moment therefore I could not walk up to them and ask. But they looked splendidly!

How many Scottish single mums would go to Ukraine with their two sons for a summer holiday anyway ?

Ayr, Largs or Millport maybe, not Ukraine :lol: