I got a nice surprise today

Ukrainian

How many Scottish single mums would go to Ukraine with their two sons for a summer holiday anyway ?

e1bec3b565c3.jpg

8262e23f0d95.jpg

06153afc88f0.jpg

It's south of Ukraine. There I like spend my summer holiday. By a summer's a temperature is 30-35 С. Warm sea and wonderful landscape. Ukraine is wonderful place for a summer holiday! :rolleyes:

How many Scottish single mums would go to Ukraine with their two sons for a summer holiday anyway ?

e1bec3b565c3.jpg

8262e23f0d95.jpg

06153afc88f0.jpg

It's south of Ukraine. There I like spend my summer holiday. By a summer's a temperature is 30-35 С. Warm sea and wonderful landscape. Ukraine is wonderful place for a summer holiday! :rolleyes:

What an absolutely stunning place!!! Ukraine is very beautiful. I'd never seen photos of the coast before.

I'll be looking at prices for a holiday there next year.

e1bec3b565c3.jpg

8262e23f0d95.jpg

06153afc88f0.jpg

your lying :harhar: I bet you that water is freezing and it's just like a clear winter's morning in Scotland with a temp. of 5 degrees ^_^

e1bec3b565c3.jpg

8262e23f0d95.jpg

06153afc88f0.jpg

Bet you get a lot of people tombstoning off those cliffs.

e1bec3b565c3.jpg

8262e23f0d95.jpg

06153afc88f0.jpg

beautiful pics ukraine

Rangers are getting all over the world !!

There's quite a few bears in Orlando too :craphead: couldn't breathe in the pub for the Lyon win and the UEFA Cup final.

Well hellooooooo there fellow Orlando Bear

Rangers are getting all over the world !!

There's quite a few bears in Orlando too :craphead: couldn't breathe in the pub for the Lyon win and the UEFA Cup final.

Well hellooooooo there fellow Orlando Bear

good evening BigAmo.... the fox n hounds pub is getting a little bit old now, they should be thinking of doing it up dont ya think ?