Picture of Coisty

papaguy51

Same ^

Actually... its a cross between that and gazza with the flute (< cos im a biggot :harhar:)

Nah, defo that one. he was my idol when he played, when i was wee

They used to sell it as a signed, framed print in the old Rangers shops.

£120, wish I'd actually bought it now :(

(tu) I wish I'd bought it too.

However, I remember this site which kept me up late one night....

http://www.rangerspics.com/pictures_658316...s-Parkhead.html

http://www.rangerspics.com/pictures_658315...s-Parkhead.html

http://www.rangerspics.com/pictures_682465...-v-Rangers.html

I'll be getting quite a few for my bedroom wall, when I get a job :rangers:

I actually have that framed print of McCoist. It is my favourite Rangers picture. Sadly my wife isn't too keen on my hanging it up anywhere in the house. Is currently languishing in a cupboard!!!

I actually have that framed print of McCoist. It is my favourite Rangers picture. Sadly my wife isn't too keen on my hanging it up anywhere in the house. Is currently languishing in a cupboard!!!

You selling?

Do you have access to a scanner?

You selling?

Would be reluctant to let it go but I guess it would be better going to someone who can at least hang it!

Send me a PM with your email address etc and we can come to some agreement.

Afraid I don't. In any case it is framed etc and would be tricky to put through a scanner.

Afraid I don't. In any case it is framed etc and would be tricky to put through a scanner.

Could you take a photo of it with a digital camera? Not sure how that would work out though.

There's not enough wall space in my house for all the pics I'd like to have up. (There's also the small hurdle of the wife. :()

she owns your ass mate :craphead: