Charlie adam or L McCulloch

nvager

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully neither, both brutal. But if I had to chose then I'd go for Charlie Adam. Even with a broken leg he'd be better than Lee McCulloch.

Charlie Adam isnt as brutal as everyone reckons, he has a quite good technique but he has a retarded football brain. I'd like to see him do well, hopefully this will be his season and he can get into double figures scoring again and get his corners and free kicks sorted - he has shades of brilliance and now its time for consistency

However I dont rate Lee McCulloch in the slightest

Neither are left mid players! they just happen to be left footed.

Anyway, out of them if go for adam. He can actually be very good, and does try and be forward thinking, just over does it sometimes.

Neither are left mid players! they just happen to be left footed.

Anyway, out of them if go for adam. He can actually be very good, and does try and be forward thinking, just over does it sometimes.

Totally agree, hed (Adam) be in the centre ideally if he was good enough. Was very good in the centre in our 3-0 victory over them last season. Just isn't better than other central midfielders we have tbh.

As for Lee, its a disgrace that he gets played on the sides as he's never a side midfielder in a month of Sundays. My Granny always said that phrase actually! :lol:

FFS Nvager, that question is like playing russian roulette with a full barrel !

:harhar: :harhar:

I know what you mean, they are both rank!

It does liven up the board a little and a couple of "knowledgeable" fans even voted for Lee!!

Your point is valid however and funny!

:lol:

Jesus what is it with you and McCulloch?

You're on a mission to make everyone on RM hate the fuck outa the guy. Yes he's pish but he's not any worse than Adam.

McCulloch did show what he was capable of with wigan and the start of last season. Shame he couldn't keep it up but hey that's the way football goes sometimes.

Adam has be constantly shit since he broke into the first team.

McCulloch was played last season because he fitted into WS formation. Big lad who can pick up the long balls and provied some form of aerial threat, shame it never worked. Have you ever thought it was Waldos use of crap tactics, that playing the lad on the left and his long ball strategie fucked him over?

Just give it a break, you're like a broken record on the subject.

:lol:

You're on a mission to make everyone on RM hate the fuck outa the guy. Yes he's pish but he's not any worse than Adam.

McCulloch did show what he was capable of with wigan and the start of last season. Shame he couldn't keep it up but hey that's the way football goes sometimes.

McCulloch was played last season because he fitted into WS formation. Big lad who can pick up the long balls and provied some form of aerial threat, shame it never worked. Have you ever thought it was Waldos use of crap tactics, that playing the lad on the left and his long ball strategie fucked him over?

Firstly, no am not and never have been. I've just been right a lot earlier on in the season than most people, people came round to the pishness of Lee as the season progressed. I even remember super rangers coming on and said 'Boab, your right, feck knows what he does for us, McCulloch' and that was in February I think and I hadn't even brought it up in that thread. I think it was a post match thread.

What he was capable of what wasn't really much, he's capable of scoring from long range and heading down balls and even that is over-rated as he's not great in the air in the cold light of day. As for him at Wigan, I'm only interested in Rangers.

'constantly shit' - well 14 goals in his first season wasn't bad for being 'constantly shit' since coming into the team! And as for being worse than Lee: Lee can win around half his ball in the air, runs about a headless chicken and sometimes hits a shot from long range which he actually only scored 2 from larst season for us where Charlie can pass well and cross very well but just can be in-consistent. I'd rather have a decent delivery from Charlie than a header from the half way line that goes no where! Thats what I think.

Oh, we agree there, WS has shit tactics! The sooner he goes the better!

Give it a break, I don't 'have' to say that much anymore as most folk realise he's more of a hindrance than a help. Infact I'm only saying a bit more on Lee as I'm getting prety scared over next season with Lee potentially in the team and other factors. I didn't have had to say much after I wrote this article http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?op...71&Itemid=1 and only recently I started commenting on Lee again.

Nail. Head (tu)

Righto everyone here is my piece on LM & CA-for all that matters

LM has got good attributes & WS seen that in EPL.He cuts in from the left & with proper "Teamwork" had runners looking for his knock ons/downs & is very good in the air & has a good shot, he is like CA slow tho.

He had a great start-got injured missed a lot of games & was then thrown in when never totally fit.

CA has moments of brilliance & large periods of huffing/puffing slow & immobile performances.

None of them to my mind apart from maybe a fully fit LM are good enough & far too slow to be top class effective midfielders.

Tommy Docherty was on Talksport one day when he relayed a story about a member of Man U coaching staff who asked SAF why did Beckham not play in centre midfield as he wasnt a winger-The reply was short and sweet-His feet arent fast enough to play top level football in the middle of the park-and if you cant see that-maybe you shouldnt be coaching at a club like this & DB was probably twice as fast as CA or LM.