Betcha McCulloch scores more than bhurkey !

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously missed the spell in Jan and Feb when he was outstanding for us week in and week out - when Walter played him, Naismith and Cousin as the front 3 and we actually played with a bit of flair and won at the same time

What games were you watching?

Burke had two good games, against Motherwell and Hibs, in December and then he reverted back to his usual nonesense which culminated in an absolutely dreadful performance in the C.I.S cup final.

Personally I don't dislike Burke, he has bags of talent and I wish he would recongnise that.

However every season he continues to show false hope for a couple of games before falling back into his usual half hearted, uninterested and lazy performances.

2 good games? He had 7 assists in a month - which is just outstanding - I would wager Lee never did that all year

Then of course his form dipped, though he was still our most creative player - though that dip coincided with Walter changing the makeup of our attack

Burke never had 7 assists in a month. He had 3, maybe 4 at a push.

Our top assisters this season were Ferguson (15), Darcheville (9) and McCulloch(6)

Big Lee is a Rangers man threw and threw though (tu)

waits for someone to bite

And Burke isnt?

naw hes a tim

And there we had it

I hate to use the "b" word and in this instance I dont have to - you did it to yourself

And Burke isnt?

naw hes a tim

And there we had it

I hate to use the "b" word and in this instance I dont have to - you did it to yourself

How is it bigoted ?

No one has mentioned religion in the thread and this is the second time you have brought it up.

And Burke isnt?

naw hes a tim

And there we had it

Who needs enemies eh?

Well in Super Rangers, you got a bite :D

Obviously missed the spell in Jan and Feb when he was outstanding for us week in and week out - when Walter played him, Naismith and Cousin as the front 3 and we actually played with a bit of flair and won at the same time

What games were you watching?

Burke had two good games, against Motherwell and Hibs, in December and then he reverted back to his usual nonesense which culminated in an absolutely dreadful performance in the C.I.S cup final.

Personally I don't dislike Burke, he has bags of talent and I wish he would recongnise that.

However every season he continues to show false hope for a couple of games before falling back into his usual half hearted, uninterested and lazy performances.

2 good games? He had 7 assists in a month - which is just outstanding - I would wager Lee never did that all year

Then of course his form dipped, though he was still our most creative player - though that dip coincided with Walter changing the makeup of our attack

Burke never had 7 assists in a month. He had 3, maybe 4 at a push.

Our top assisters this season were Ferguson (15), Darcheville (9) and McCulloch(6)

Dec 26 - 3-1 vs Well - 1 assist

Dec 29 - 2-1 vs Hibs - 2 assists

Jan 5 - 2-0 vs Dundee Utd - 2 assists

Jan 26th - 4-0 v St Mirren - 1 goal

thats a goal and 5 assists in 1 month - now considering how we played last year - that sort of output is golden - maybe thats why he was dropped, for being too attacking

Burke isnt the best but hes still a far better player than McCulloch. Thats no saying much though, Broadfoot on the left would be more useful than McCulloch and im honestly not exaggerating.

As for Brown, the less thats said about that bully the better.

Burke isnt the best but hes still a far better player than McCulloch. Thats no saying much though, Broadfoot on the left would be more useful than McCulloch and im honestly not exaggerating.

Yes you are.

Yes you are.

No im not. If we are to persist with our ridiculous long ball to the left then Broadfoot would win more headers than McCulloch.

Yes you are.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::sherlock:

Yes you are.

No im not. If we are to persist with our ridiculous long ball to the left then Broadfoot would win more headers than McCulloch.

(tu)

Somebody else not convinced by 'Big Lee, the aerial threat'

Lee McCulloch is a dire football player.

No as bad as burke but. McCulloch might be shite but at least he's oor shite ! :sherlock:

and there we have it - I have long suspected the reason you do not like Burke is that he comes from a family of Catholics and there it is confirmed

You are no Rangers fan

Who mentioned religion?

I think the phrase used was, "No as bad as burke but. McCulloch might be shite but at least he's oor shite"

Now, how do you read that?

McCulloch is a Rangers man and always has been. Burke grew up a Tim, hence BD's comment.

Who mentioned religion? Accusations of bigotry are bang out of order.

No as bad as burke but. McCulloch might be shite but at least he's oor shite ! :sherlock:

and there we have it - I have long suspected the reason you do not like Burke is that he comes from a family of Catholics and there it is confirmed

You are no Rangers fan

Who mentioned religion?

I think the phrase used was, "No as bad as burke but. McCulloch might be shite but at least he's oor shite"

McCulloch is a Rangers man and always has been. Burke grew up a Tim, hence BD's comment.

By the way, I never mentioned Bigotry

But if I had - the fact that he is judging a layer on the fact that his family are Catholics would back that up - and lets face it Dave, when he says "Tim" that is precisely what he means

You are no Rangers fan

Who mentioned religion?

But if I did - the fact that he is judging a layer on the fact that his family are Catholics would back that up - and lets face it Dave, when he says "Tim" that is precisely what he means

You keep bringing up this Catholic thing. I'll ask again, who mentioned religion? He is maybe judging him on the fact that his family are Celtc fans, but he has said nothing to suggest it is down to religion. What makes you think he means Catholic by the word Tim? That is NOT what it means.

If I say I don't like Celtc fans - also known as Tims - then does that mean I don't like Catholics?

You are no Rangers fan

Who mentioned religion?

But if I did - the fact that he is judging a layer on the fact that his family are Catholics would back that up - and lets face it Dave, when he says "Tim" that is precisely what he means

:rolleyes:

He didn't mention Catholics or Tims your just adding in shite to try and make and arguement. Show us where he mentioned his religion or said Tim.

Where do you come to the conclusion he meant rather than him coming from a family of Catholics?

You are no Rangers fan

Who mentioned religion?

You keep bringing up this Catholic thing. I'll ask again, who mentioned religion? He is maybe judging him on the fact that his family are Celtc fans, but he has said nothing to suggest it is down to religion. What makes you think he means Catholic by the word Tim? That is NOT what it means.

If I say I don't like Celtc fans - also known as Tims - then does that mean I don't like Catholics?

Of course not, as a general statement

IN order for peace and tranquility on a Sunday, I am going to agree to disagree on this one. I absolutely am convinced that when he said that Burke was not one of us, that is precisely what he meant. I judge that on the poster himself and his previous, lets say, controversial posting history

If you want to give him the benefit of the doubt, then thats up to you, it surprises me that you would but still, lets just agree to disagree

IN order for peace and tranquility on a Sunday, I am going to agree to disagree on this one. I absolutely am convinced that when he said that Burke was not one of us, that is precisely what he meant. I judge that on the poster himself and his previous, lets say, controversial posting history

If you want to give him the benefit of the doubt, then thats up to you, it surprises me that you would but still, lets just agree to disagree

That's fine. Although I still think you're bang out of order to throw accusations around with absolutely nothing to back it up.

That's fine. Although I still think you're bang out of order to throw accusations around with absolutely nothing to back it up.

Davy, I honestly do not think it is a leap of faith to come to that conclusion

I am happy for you to believe what you like though

Anyway, I'm away out to play 9 before the sun goes down

Adios

You are no Rangers fan

Who mentioned religion?

You lads ever watch Blue Heaven?

The lad's a Ger, his dads a tim. He had a caravan outside his house plastered with Gers pics, it's where he use to watch all the our games with his mates.

Also Burke is far fucking better than McCulloch.

Big prob with the lad is that he lacks stamina and strength. Still he's prob our most skillful player left in the senior squad. Bit sad ehh?