Betcha McCulloch scores more than bhurkey !

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee McCulloch is a dire football player.

No as bad as burke but. McCulloch might be shite but at least he's oor shite ! :sherlock:

and there we have it - I have long suspected the reason you do not like Burke is that he comes from a family of Catholics and there it is confirmed

You are no Rangers fan

Who mentioned religion?

I think the phrase used was, "No as bad as burke but. McCulloch might be shite but at least he's oor shite"

Now, how do you read that?

McCulloch is a Rangers man and always has been. Burke grew up a Tim, hence BD's comment.

Who mentioned religion? Accusations of bigotry are bang out of order.

You lads ever watch Blue Heaven?

The lad's a Ger, his dads a tim. He had a caravan outside his house plastered with Gers pics, it's where he use to watch all the our games with his mates.

Also Burke is far fucking better than McCulloch.

Big prob with the lad is that he lacks stamina and strength. Still he's prob our most skillful player left in the senior squad. Bit sad ehh?

A caravan in the Gorbals ? I know there is a touch of the gypo there but thats takin it to far ! :D:sherlock:

Burke definitely has much more skill/flair than McCulloch and a couple of seasons ago I remember being delighted whenever he took to the field - he had the ability to light the place up. But - he has been a crushing disappointment. He just doesn't seem to have the heart/bottle to play for Rangers - he seems a frustratingly weak character - quick to go down, quick to feel sorry for himself, quick to let the head go down - and I'll never forget his CIS Cup Final performance - which wasn't just poor it was gutless.

McCulloch on the other hand has heart/guts in spades - always seems to play and think for the team as a whole not just himself - will play on with a broken foot etc and never whinge or feel sorry for himself - is prepared to do the unglamorous jobs for the team - and will do whatever his manager instructs him to and give it 100% always. He's a great man to have in the squad - the sort that is always there for his team-mates - a battler with a big heart which he wears on his sleeve.

So,yes Burke has more natural talent - but - for me - McCulloch is the far better and more effective player and I'd take McCulloch over Burke any day.

Burke definitely has much more skill/flair than McCulloch and a couple of seasons ago I remember being delighted whenever he took to the field - he had the ability to light the place up. But - he has been a crushing disappointment. He just doesn't seem to have the heart/bottle to play for Rangers - he seems a frustratingly weak character - quick to go down, quick to feel sorry for himself, quick to let the head go down - and I'll never forget his CIS Cup Final performance - which wasn't just poor it was gutless.

McCulloch on the other hand has heart/guts in spades - always seems to play and think for the team as a whole not just himself - will play on with a broken foot etc and never whinge or feel sorry for himself - is prepared to do the unglamorous jobs for the team - and will do whatever his manager instructs him to and give it 100% always. He's a great man to have in the squad - the sort that is always there for his team-mates - a battler with a big heart which he wears on his sleeve.

So,yes Burke has more natural talent - but - for me - McCulloch is the far better and more effective player and I'd take McCulloch over Burke any day.

Ok, so when exactly was Lee McNoability effective last season

The man is fecking brutal - the tern Rangers Class sometimes gets branded about too easily on these boards but on this occasion it fits - Lee is nto even in the same stratosphere as Rangers class

The man is fecking brutal - the tern Rangers Class sometimes gets branded about too easily on these boards but on this occasion it fits - Lee is nto even in the same stratosphere as Rangers class

McCulloch was effective for example away in Lyon and when Scotland beat France away too. But that is not exactly the point is it?

I said: "So,yes Burke has more natural talent - but - for me - McCulloch is the far better and more effective player and I'd take McCulloch over Burke any day".

I said I'd take McCulloch over Burke any day. That was the issue in the thread. And I stand by that.

That's the point to debate - not just indulge in some more crass and pointless Lee-bashing.

What is truly brutal is this mindless and constant abusing of a player like McCulloch who always gives 100% and plays for the jersey too.

IMO.

Lee McNoability

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you drunk papaguy...?

I liked it :D

Drunk at 12.20 on a Monday afternoon?!

Ok, papaguy, it was a mild rebuke only.

First, McCulloch does have some ability, that is obvious.

Second, should we really mock those who have Noability?

Third - fuck it - I've had enough negativity & lee-bashing for today - Monday afternoon or not I'm away for a drink.

They're both shite, wouldnt be in the slightest bit bothered if they were transferred. Big Lee maybe a blue at heart but thats not enough to play for Rangers... otherwise I could be in the team. Burke had potential and I to thought a couple of seasons back he was going to become a big star for us. I would be willing to give him another half season to see if he improves as he was a tad unlucky with injuries and such last season but after that I think we should show him the door.

No as bad as burke but. McCulloch might be shite but at least he's oor shite ! :sherlock:

and there we have it - I have long suspected the reason you do not like Burke is that he comes from a family of Catholics and there it is confirmed

Good to see someone else seeing it (tu)

Thats all I'm saying on the matter.

A wis drinkin wie Bomber yesterday and a told him about some of the so called Rangers fans on here, and know what he said ? He said the same as me, they're no Rangers fans big man ! And thats all I'm sayin on the matter. :sherlock:

This make's me dislike you.

Good to see someone else seeing it (tu)

Thats all I'm saying on the matter.

A wis drinkin wie Bomber yesterday and a told him about some of the so called Rangers fans on here, and know what he said ? He said the same as me, they're no Rangers fans big man ! And thats all I'm sayin on the matter. :sherlock:

This make's me dislike you.

You've confused me with somebody ! Somebody that gives a fcuk ! ! :sherlock:

McCulloch was effective for example away in Lyon and when Scotland beat France away too. But that is not exactly the point is it?

I said: "So,yes Burke has more natural talent - but - for me - McCulloch is the far better and more effective player and I'd take McCulloch over Burke any day".

I said I'd take McCulloch over Burke any day. That was the issue in the thread. And I stand by that.

That's the point to debate - not just indulge in some more crass and pointless Lee-bashing.

What is truly brutal is this mindless and constant abusing of a player like McCulloch who always gives 100% and plays for the jersey too.

IMO.

With all due respect you could give me the jersey and I would give 100% also - but thats not the point

Actually I am bashing Walter more than Lee - Lee cant help that he has no ability - Walter is supposed to know better

They're both shite, wouldnt be in the slightest bit bothered if they were transferred. Big Lee maybe a blue at heart but thats not enough to play for Rangers... otherwise I could be in the team.

Exactly, if we want players who all have Rangers at heart but lets not care about talent or skill then lets just have a different XI from a supporters club each week play.

You are no Rangers fan

Who mentioned religion?

I think the phrase used was, "No as bad as burke but. McCulloch might be shite but at least he's oor shite"

Now, how do you read that?

McCulloch is a Rangers man and always has been. Burke grew up a Tim, hence BD's comment.

Who mentioned religion? Accusations of bigotry are bang out of order.

You lads ever watch Blue Heaven?

The lad's a Ger, his dads a tim. He had a caravan outside his house plastered with Gers pics, it's where he use to watch all the our games with his mates.

Also Burke is far fucking better than McCulloch.

Big prob with the lad is that he lacks stamina and strength. Still he's prob our most skillful player left in the senior squad. Bit sad ehh?

I agree. Burkes the most skillfull player we have in the squad by far. Its just a pity hes injury prone and doesnt get a game more often when hes fit. Id rather pay to watch him play than the usual load of pish we have on the parK. He is also one of my favourite players in the squad. McCulloch has no skill and is useless 90% of the time.

IMO.

With all due respect you could give me the jersey and I would give 100% also - but thats not the point

Actually I am bashing Walter more than Lee - Lee cant help that he has no ability - Walter is supposed to know better

Ok, so I would take McCulloch before Burke and I would take them both before vasily09.

And I think Walter would too.

They're both shite, wouldnt be in the slightest bit bothered if they were transferred. Big Lee maybe a blue at heart but thats not enough to play for Rangers... otherwise I could be in the team.

Exactly, if we want players who all have Rangers at heart but lets not care about talent or skill then lets just have a different XI from a supporters club each week play.

It isn't an either/or situation though.

Either you have Rangers at heart or you have talent/skill.

Of course we want players with talent that are committed too.

If you are suggesting that McCulloch is no more effective than any old fan well I disagree (you are being harsh on him as usual).

Anyway, I do think McCulloch makes a valuable contribution to the squad - more so than Burke so far - but of course it is all about opinions etc.

Does it really matter if Lee is a bear or not ? Being a bear should not be our main criteria for selecting our players , granted he knows what it means to play for the club , but so do over a million Rangers fans and they don't get a game. Neither burke or lee deserve to play for rangers , bluenoses or not (tu).

IMO.

Ok, so I would take McCulloch before Burke and I would take them both before vasily09.

And I think Walter would too.

Oh I know Walter would - in his efforts to try to build Wimbledon FC up north

both of them are pish.

id rather have big lee though, dont ask why...

cos oor burkeys cafflick? ya mad bigot yae!

both of them are pish.

You joke about it but....

And thats a general point and not actually for Pete.

both of them are pish.

You joke about it but....

And thats a general point and not actually for Pete.

We've had Catholics before, Boab, who weren't disliked the way Burke is by a huge percentage of our support. What is the reasoning behind that? Surely if we hate one Catholic playing for us we should hate them all?

I'm sorry, but these suggestions and accusations are not only inaccurate but well out of order in my opinion.