A reminder for everyone

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm acquainted with a similar problem.

A West and East of Ukraine have different mentality. West is not loved East and East doesn't love a West. Catholics against orthodox persons. I think it's always needed to use the language of love.

I'm acquainted with a similar problem.

A West and East of Ukraine have different mentality. West is not loved East and East doesn't love a West. Catholics against orthodox persons. I think it's always needed to use the language of love.

Yes, Ukrainian, it's hardly unique across Europe, despite what some claim over here.

us rangers fans slagging catholics ?

get outta here :D;)

My Mother is catholic filip, and she is good enough for me, trust me ;)

Mine too Coops and she loves the Gers now, after years of saying she didn't like football. :D

That makes me smile. (tu)

Just for the sake of clarity where do we draw the line? Although I am not anti-Catholic I do have a strong dislike of the Vatican. Under these new guidelines would I be allowed to express my views on Vatican policy so long as they are reasonable?

Just for the sake of clarity where do we draw the line? Although I am not anti-Catholic I do have a strong dislike of the Vatican. Under these new guidelines would I be allowed to express my views on Vatican policy so long as they are reasonable?

Yes Ross, debate and discussion is welcome, but best suited to the Debating Chamber.

Yes Ross, debate and discussion is welcome, but best suited to the Debating Chamber.

That's what I thought Coop. Just wanted to make sure in case it comes up in the future. (tu)

That's what I thought Coop. Just wanted to make sure in case it comes up in the future. (tu)

Aye Ross, my concern is for the safety of RM, it does us no favours if shit is posted.

Rangersmedia will not tolerate blatant abuse of the Catholic Church.

It is uncalled for and does not show us as a Rangers website in a positive way.

Rangersmedia has set-out rules that try to ensure we adhere to decency and show we are above this type of behaviour.

So, lets stick to the Rules.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=70

Why not? The farse that is the Roman Catholic church seem to shell out abuse to us protestants and think they are better people than us.

But i will respect RM and leave my hurling of abuse of the RC's to the debating chamber.

Rangersmedia has set-out rules that try to ensure we adhere to decency and show we are above this type of behaviour.

Why not? The farse that is the Roman Catholic church seem to shell out abuse to us protestants and think they are better people than us.

But i will respect RM and leave my hurling of abuse of the RC's to the debating chamber.

I hear what youre saying Gary, just keep it in the DC.

Dono what i missed ? Are the Vatican gonny shut down RM ? :lol:

If people want to criticise the RC church then thats fine by me and rightly so as according to his popeyness all us non catholics are going to burn in hell.

I hear what youre saying Gary, just keep it in the DC.

(tu)

:unionflag:

Dono what i missed ? Are the Vatican gonny shut down RM ? :lol:

If people want to criticise the RC church then thats fine by me and rightly so as according to his popeyness all us non catholics are going to burn in hell.

In the right circumstances debate is fine SR. I repeat again, Rangersmedia will NOT have rants about this.

im only new 2 the forum and i agree wholeheartedly with the original post as i 2 am rangers supporting catholic and i aint the only 1 .. loads of other folk including some family members of mine are the same

catholic prodestant makes no difference 2 me whatsoever