A reminder for everyone

I am of no religion, so see them all equally to be honest :lol:

Make believe :ph34r:

Jesus was real, all you have to do is look at the Turin bedsheet.

ive got 1 of the original turin shrouds in the house i bought it when we played juventus :harhar:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with criticising the Roman Catholic Church?

It's a despicable institution.

A video of a rant is not welcome on Rangersmedia Manticore. A debate in the Debating Chamber is different, where issues like this can be debated in a sensible manner.

My overall concern is the safety of RM.

Your a good man coop (tu) I agree completely with this.

Guest Andypendek

'us protestants'

'us non-catholics'

Can you not get it into your head there are all sorts on this board? Good manners, at least, to be polite.

I don't care if our whole team is full of Catholics as long as we win the league next year

and it's good to know we have at least some Catholic fans... the media make us out to be some sort of animals.

They forget we had a Catholic player way back in 1885. Pat Lafferty

I don't care if our whole team is full of Catholics as long as we win the league next year

and it's good to know we have at least some Catholic fans... the media make us out to be some sort of animals.

They forget we had a Catholic player way back in 1885. Pat Lafferty

Correct. Before Celtic were even formed.

Sorry but any organization who inadvertently promotes the spread of AIDS and then has the audacity to go on and tell me I'm going to hell 'cause I don't follow their superstitious clap trap will receive nothing but contempt from me.

And me...but not on a football board.

Fair enough, can we outlaw the use of the word 'bigot' used to criticize fellow posters on a football board then?

I'd rather be called an OB to be honest :D

I haven't seen the thread or rant in question. But i completely agree with your assessment Coop, i am ono fan of the RC religion, nor any for that matter, but RM is not the place for airing such views outside the Debating Chamber. I will only do harm to the great reputation this site has for inclusive and welcoming to all Rangers fans regardless of religion.

Guest Andypendek

Given that you would most likely not be agreeing with someone who calls you a bigot, Jim, I can't see why it should bother you. It's all just words, random collections of letters which someone uses to project THEIR image of you onto the net. If they are wrong, screw 'em!

Sorry but any organization who inadvertently promotes the spread of AIDS and then has the audacity to go on and tell me I'm going to hell 'cause I don't follow their superstitious clap trap will receive nothing but contempt from me.

I find that ridiculously offensive, but I would not debate it on here. (Will quickly state that if you promote abstenence, you are hardly promoting AIDS though). That will be my last comment even if there are any retorts. :sgtg:

I find that ridiculously offensive, but I would not debate it on here. (Will quickly state that if you promote abstenence, you are hardly promoting AIDS though). That will be my last comment even if there are any retorts. :sgtg:

But promoting the idea that condom use does not restrict the spread of HIV, as a RC Cardinal has.......

Not much point in retorting then is there? :rolleyes: . Ach fuck it I'm argumentative and need my fix

So I will add that the RC church leaders may promote abstinence (though don't practice it), but if they dealt in realities as they should do with such a horrific disease then the world would be a better place, they live in 'la la' land and preach a highly condescending message to the most vulnerable people on this planet.

P.S. I love getting the last word!

Can we also ban talking about Islams, Muslims and Buddists?

Do not use derogitary terms for black people

and

Refrain from calling Celtic fans......... Taigs, tims and fenians

We may as well stamp it all out

and

Refrain from called Celtic fans......... Taigs, tims and fenians

I take it you mean in a derogatory sense?

Surely we can discuss issues using such terms.

and

Refrain from called Celtic fans......... Taigs, tims and fenians

I take it you mean in a derogatory sense?

Surely we can discuss issues using such terms.

Sure