The F-Word

Davy

Ramsay, who is one of only three chefs in the UK to hold three prestigious Michelin Guide stars, then tested his own patience to the limit by inviting first-team stars into the kitchen to display their culinary expertise.

It will be hilarious to see Gordon rip the pish out some of the players!

I hope it's Barry and Gordon puts him in his place :pipe:

Hopefully Carlos does a cook off and whips up a first class Paella and fucks Gordon 5-0 :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordon Ramsay is just going to get some cooking lessons from Carlos Cuellar.

Gordon Ramsay will not curse in front of Cuellar, unless of course Cuellar tells him to.

Gordon Ramsay is just going to get some cooking lessons from Carlos Cuellar.

Gordon Ramsay will not curse in front of Cuellar, unless of course Cuellar tells him to.

If Cuellar says 'curse', Gordon will reply 'How loud, your highness?'

Hopefully Carlos does a cook off and whips up a first class Paella and fucks Gordon 5-0 :D

Would love to see a cook off with Walter, Kenny and Ally, Durranty and Adam Owen judging :lol:

Superb! Barry cooking, superb inspiration for the masses to see the Captain cooking!

:lol:

I doubt Barry Ferguson's cookery skills are going to be high up many peoples list of inspirational events/achievcements

So in a country of generally poor eating standards and health, ready cooked meals etc, you don't think that folk seeing the Scotland and Rangers Captain cooking could give folk a kick up the arse to get back to the cooker and away from the delivery man?

Superb! Barry cooking, superb inspiration for the masses to see the Captain cooking!

I doubt Barry Ferguson's cookery skills are going to be high up many peoples list of inspirational events/achievcements

So in a country of generally poor eating standards and health, ready cooked meals etc, you don't think that folk seeing the Scotland and Rangers Captain cooking could give folk a kick up the arse to get back to the cooker and away from the delivery man?

No.

Is a 17 stone monster standing in the chippy line going to suddenly have a moment of clarity and think aw well Barry pure cooked his own food, so I'm going to do the same and leave the chippy?

I know people talk about Barry's influence but come on......... :craphead:

No.

Is a 17 stone monster standing in the chippy line going to suddenly have a moment of clarity and think aw well Barry pure cooked his own food, so I'm going to do the same and leave the chippy?

ROTFLMAO

is gordon gonna have a kick around before cooking - I mean he did a assault course with marines, trained with ricky hatton and shot some pigeons last week before cooking!!

No.

I disagree as I'm big on role models but (tu) nevertheless.

Nice one. I watch the F-word but from what I've heard of the catering at Ibrox this could be slightly embarrasing.

this is Murray park, the catering for the players is world class, full platters of ..........................

Pizza, monster munch and square sausage :craphead:

Absolutely superb, brilliant as he's top class chef who's a bear and its Rangers but also good as it might get your average Joe to be interested in more than take-away and that cooking is simple.

Excellent point. Without meaning to sound pretentious, i really respect the work that the likes of he, Hugh and Jamie do.

Im sorry, but that Jamie Oliver is a cunt of the highest order.

Would love to see a cook off with Walter, Kenny and Ally, Durranty and Adam Owen judging :lol:

Strange post Boab : <cr>

Its enough to get the old juices flowing..... Eh coop? :craphead:

Its enough to get the old juices flowing..... Eh coop? :craphead:

Aye no1, Boab continues to surprise me :lol: