The F-Word

Davy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So should we assume that the strip Gordon is wearing is this years new strip? Maybe a pic at last?

That's just a training top.

Superb! Barry cooking, superb inspiration for the masses to see the Captain cooking!

:lol:

I doubt Barry Ferguson's cookery skills are going to be high up many peoples list of inspirational events/achievcements

So in a country of generally poor eating standards and health, ready cooked meals etc, you don't think that folk seeing the Scotland and Rangers Captain cooking could give folk a kick up the arse to get back to the cooker and away from the delivery man?

Im going to the cooker right now!! :locked::craphead:

can u someone please upload the videos when it comes on, cos ill be away

I'm sure it will be but it will be available on C4 website for 7 days after it's on (tu)

but i still wont be here 7 days after its aired, so can someone please please try and upload the videos

can u someone please upload the videos when it comes on, cos ill be away

I'm sure it will be but it will be available on C4 website for 7 days after it's on (tu)

but i still wont be here 7 days after its aired, so can someone please please try and upload the videos

Its free and you can watch programmes up to 30 days after they have been aired on tv (tu)

Should solve your problem