Was the good Samaritan in Manchester a Bear or not?

I saw a bit of The One Show last night and they had a feature about the guy who helped the cop in Manchester. Interestingly they didn't say he was a Bear although of course they had no problem with identifying the hooligans and Rangers fans. So is this just another one of the inconsistencies that the BBC are only too happy to use to blacken our name, or was the guy really not one of us?

no he was not a bear.

Still good to have it on the record that not everyone there that day was a Bear ... to hear the mhedia you would think it impossible that there could have been strangers in Manchester

Good point Therm. Its clear to all (apart from the mhedia) that some outsiders went there for a fight. I think the estimate was around 200 ?

If you believe the rumours on the forums and the papers after, hooligan elements from clubs up and down England were said to have been there that day.

You've maybe already seen this clip. It was doing the rounds shortly after the final. It speaks for itself really. :angry2:

no he was not a bear.

Still good to have it on the record that not everyone there that day was a Bear ... to hear the mhedia you would think it impossible that there could have been strangers in Manchester

Good point Therm. Its clear to all (apart from the mhedia) that some outsiders went there for a fight. I think the estimate was around 200 ?

It only takes 200 Coop, that's the problem :(

Forget all the prevarification and monkeying around with stats. Rangers have an element of their support who are unacceptable morons and we ought to flatten them like the low life garbage that they are. This is not to say that every other club in the UK does not have similar issues. We are in no way squeaky clean on this and I wish the apologists would stop their piffling excuses. Many decent Scots went down there for a great event and once again the scum of our society let us down. If you are a part-time drinker, part-time supporter with amateur status in wife-beating and inbreeding please fuk off and die, or go support Aberdeen where you'll be perfectly at home.